Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Aeropostale Drug Testing
(Oh MAN, this damned song 's killing me ..)
I wanted to "do".
to "do" something, anything creative and capable enough to appease the growing desire to design, build, create ..
And I took a day to put on this small page.
Sometimes I take it, and do not know if it's a good or a bad thing (because my room is facing desperate conditions for over a week or so ..)
It 's a disease!
am a terribly lazy chronic + + curious idlers.
Almost a disaster .. But how could I resist
last.fm? And down songs about songs ..
And how could I not spend at least an hour to choose for good (?) Intonations (?) Color for this space?!
Sacrilege!
So once again I find myself yawning at 4 am trying to remember which side was the bed before a mysterious plane dropping bombs all over the square square footage of my room .. and the bed, I swear, it's only the smallest and least influential of the things that those bombs were able to move!
The door to say ..
I remembered that he was right. Some one must have repositioned
Unbeknownst to me-full-left (along with that of the pantry?) Because first, in the dark, I took the full wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment