Friday, October 1, 2010

Whole Body Laser Epilation

Where lies the truth.

Kyouya Dear, I am writing this letter in light of the moon that I've described a couple of weeks ago. The view is even more beautiful than I remembered, or maybe I see it so today ... Last time, I was going to talk to the two existing types of lies .. but you made me stop immediately. Because now you can not help but read, will take advantage of: there are the lies told to make others suffer, and those to make them feel good, beautiful lies. I remember only too well that you said you were a single type, but I think again you just come to the end of this letter, I hope ... Because it is near the time at which this letter should be enclosed in an envelope and handed to & rsquo ; man who will take you, I must tell you a couple of things .. I've always loved your company, and are was honored to be your tutor .. Remember that your question - "When you come back?" - I replied - "As soon as possible"? I'm sorry Kyouya .. I will never go back .. I die tomorrow. Forgive me if I told a beautiful lie ... although perhaps not ever forgive me, I hope to have you taught the difference between the two kinds of lies. Romario before me .. that's why there was the last time ... Now I'll explain why I will die tomorrow .. would be useless .. And if so lucky to get from you, even a shred of your compassion, I would not like you even more angustiassi to meditate revenge. I'm glad to have known you, Kyouya .. to tell the truth, maybe you were the best thing in my life, and also the most important .. I would have liked to stay longer, there with you in this world that will not be long I do not belong to more .. Now I really hope that what you said is the truth: that there is no place for me hell .. to be honest I'd rather go to heaven but .. I do not have illusions ... honestly I do not expect so much .. thanks for waking me up against one last time, making me come back for a moment what I was. If I think of all this, I understand that it is not so very unfortunate, and I do not complain anymore since I saw you that last time, and most importantly, I realized one thing, Kyouya: I love you. The last thing I told you it was a beautiful lie, the last thing I wrote was a bad reality. The last thing I found was a true feeling. Live happily Kyouya.

Dino

0 comments:

Post a Comment