Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Keri Leigh Tucker Cause Of Death



Judging from my temporary disappearance from lj can be inferred that:

A) the aliens abducted me.
B) the train which was traveling on derailed (due to the insults thrown at me by FS in the previous post) and, after being thrown from my ejection seat (standard on all trains, of course) in any of the five lands, I fainted. But above all - twist - the memory.
C) trentatretrentinisonoentratiincasamiatuttietrentatretrotterellandoemihannorubatoilcomputer
D) but I'm saying?!
E) I simply had nothing else to do.
F) does not know, does not respond.

Obviously the answer is .. Well, then, in a case of these six. Or a mixture of all, here.
fact is that for a while 'is not and, to be honest, in these parts nothing happened out of the ordinary.
quiet days I spent in the company of people I care most in the world-particularly-engaging in a pillow fight, challenges to Puzzle Bubble (triumphs, of course ..) and eating whole sticks Plasmon virtually all alone.
I'm having fun, I am calm and at peace with myself. There is no way to make me mad (no, not so hard) and he was happy (!!!) even housework.
Ok, it's official, the last thing I said was a huge crap.
Rifacciamola Jack!
and I carry out forced by a mom-slave (???)- even household chores.
Oh, now I recognize that I am!
listen to music varies (I have already spoken of Rascal Flatts ?), I saw - half, because I fell asleep-American Graffiti, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice ", page 12, the first for those who had not my issue at hand-I do not go, do not go to sea.
Fancazzismo total just like I like!
And then, four miserable days I will be at about 640 km from here, blessed on the beach under the sun, among a rich and lush (but never when ..) vegetation! What more could you want?!
The only thing that worries me at the moment is the suitcase .. That is, is like saying that does not bother me at all .. because, as the place where I stay, the only important things to bring are a swimsuit and a towel .. (I might even start already with the costume ... Mh ... I'll make a little thought ..)
Ahhhh what a pretty carefree life .. I hurry to even start with the university!
Ok, in (your) ACE was to be dissolved in case some hallucinogenic substance ..
Hey, I want to arrive in September (more what else to decorate my new room ..) I can say, however, because it's still quite believable as a statement out of my mind .. everything else .. hahaha! NO.
What can I say?
I'm really good, and it was so much that I did not feel that way.
(As we all know that the substance of that change must be disguised as a gift to a certain Albert diciamoglielo not otherwise mounting the head.)
Well, my position is all .. It's your online studio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment