Friday, August 11, 2006

Reinstatement Letter Of Employment



start with.
(I've tried to hide the costumes of the family inside the boxes of pasta .. but someone did the spy. And now, the hall, there is a large blue suitcase just waiting to be loaded in cars.)
-if someone were wondering, yes, I have (alas) and discovery, a rudimentary grappling hook, trying to escape (in the direction CASATUA) calandomi along the wall of our building .. and I was "politely" asked to go back quickly, young lady, or the rope that keeps you hanging there like a sausage & inexplicably will randomly cut out. Son of net .-
things.

After giving a rearranged things to the last, given the daily installment of a grandmother and sent. Zip as big as an elephant, I have also seen fit to change a bit 'the colors of this lj, and I sincerely feel quite satisfied with the result obtained (* smirks * rubbing his hands). Also because it took me almost two hours (!!!) to decipher the various "weak accent" "Stronger accent" "page emphasized" .. blissful ignorance.
Well, at least I held, throughout the evening, his mind well committed to this project and I woke up the impromptu creativity that (Occasionally, when he feels like it) in me. Although the next two weeks will be two weeks longer than the entire calendar (if someone were to relive more of a Monday, a Tuesday-oh well, one day you want-you will be completely normal ..) and also Chinese calendar, I feel pretty peaceful at the moment .. thanks to my faithful pills that make me see things and hear the little voices are not friends.
I'm fine!
(maybe someone will believe it when I write it ..) (because I have a hard time doing so.)
Suh, must leave happy! I go on vacation, not to make me crush the blacks points!
* smiles so-very-forced
* Okay, okay. The I stop and I admit it.
I miss you. (Tanto.) Learn then.

this is for you. (Where "I" indicates a disguised gift from Alberto.)
I'm going back soon. You know, right? To prove it I left you a blue stripe (like your smile, of course) with a boat that marks how many days on my return .. for now I'm fourteen, but I bet every now and will be looking less and less. The user will find the information. Here is what I left there, just for you. In the end, you see, I do almost all thinking of you. Indeed, even the lever "almost." I love you and do it sincerely. I do not like to talk about my feelings in public and usually do it indirectly. But you're the "thing" most beautiful and precious that I have .. and the public, this time, I'll happily slam.
I'll leave you some guidance to keep in mind, if you want, while I am away (imagine that you write on a yellow post-it-in fact, pink-attached to the door of the fridge .. and read the morning, shortly after my departure.)
~ In your room there is a book all red, and make good use.
~ (Do not make jokes, and go slow with that bicycle.)
~ Listen carefully to the 36 songs that I gave you and then tell me that you will like best.
~ Make some photos of the clouds, flowers, people .. and then exchange them with my sea, country, roads.
~ (not be sad.)
~ Pass two weeks and serene as possible without dark thoughts and taking you so long to be perfectly happy for small things. I'll do the same. As if I'd never gone away.
With so much love .. Chicca
~

I think it's everything.
(The Rascal, however, come away with me. If someone, 'You never know, he had some doubts ..)
Happy holidays, folks!
soon.

misstwentyfive

0 comments:

Post a Comment