Back dall'Ade
After a life that I can not get to my bloggie to write all the pathetic things I write here I usually have finally managed to scrounge any connection to get out and how to be emo-god Pelu commands .. .
The fact is that you spent so much time and consequently are so many things happened that I am now hard to make local mind about what to write these few lines to make it interesting ... not that I ever wrote for interesting things someone eh! far from me as to eun similar statement for charity der heaven!
I leave with a much useless information and dreary, but inevitably I have to tell you more, because after her recollection by reviewing the finale of the show, I immediately thought "I have to put on this blog, I'm too upset and affected by this news that I have to tell the world "as if others do not already know The horrible end of THAT show.
For about a week ago I was sprawled on the couch with my peanut butter (seee better, maybe I could eat: _:) I looked at my beautiful dawson 's creek (yes, they are pathetic, me aware of what !) and after the third episode, which gave the following arrived at last ... or the pearl of the final six seasons ending ...
e. ..
e. .. And I had forgotten that
JEN WAS SICK AT HEART AND WOULD MORTAAAAAAAAAAH * *
heartrending cry of pain I know, I know that you're twisting your hair that you've torn all-in-chief despairing of what I have just said. consolation .. With you, with me there are lots of good and sensitive souls who are thinking about that poor girl and so nice (which at the beginning was that I was the fucking most of all, oh why, did the rubbing the aputtanella man with joy, unn mica was good!). That girl who left a baby a few months ... that has left so many friends who loved her, a girl never fully understood by the group. How sad.
But in the end it was those who loved her c ... C was Jack, her gay best friend that really loved and eventually tells her in a blaze of tears and passion, "Jen, I and you are the one made for the other, jen, you've been to me the most important thing in my life, jen, if you are my soul mate "...
and I was there sitting on the couch, I was crying and despair ... I did not remember, holy heaven ....
Evabè
Me I'll make a right, as I did the first time I saw him, but now that I think I was in Follonica the first time I saw this tragic conclusion:
first point I had not seen all the episodes, but my attention to this serial was very sporadic
sensitive point in my mind was not so sensitive
Third, and probably rightly I had not got caught by the cruel grip of the show from bimbeminkia repressed and adolescents.
I'm also struggling to find a fourth, but to no avail ... I think it's still a long time where I can find it ... although I remember that in the past two or even three times escaped me ... Good times those ...
It 's so sad that after so many weeks of absence I have not neant else to talk about if not a stupid episode of dawson' s creek ...
Well, basically all the sad moments and introspective (and abused by other discovery Ulivieri word) does not really have much desire to write here ...
I can only say that I am two Saturdays to see her casually, and each time I'm incredibly bad ... but on the other hand, such is life.
I can not wait hours to get out of plumb, the rocket team, the most powerful and ruthless villain, and boredom that is the host, from the monotony that I feel trapped ... That monotony that even the most beautiful things that are happening to me at this time, as the friendship and love, may be able to erase. Fortunately, there is a wonderful thing that they invented thousands of years ago: writing, and since I'm not very good at writing (as is known to all, only if you are reading this understand what alludoXD) I console myself by reading.
read, read, read and reread, taking refuge in existence that does not belong to me, for hours intereda alienating my surroundings, trying to forget who I am and what I do, estranged chediventerò from, where I go ... who ... For hours
characters are diverse, courageous or cowardly, evil or good. Although I prefer to belong to the little evil and cowards ... why are the most interesting and the most charismatic ... run away ... and I like ... why soo finally free ...
For Laura: Now you know why most do not visit your blogXD .... and if you pass me your address somehow certainly revisit it again ...
dè, nothing ... zaooooo
0 comments:
Post a Comment