Friday, November 21, 2008

Free Communication Boards For Stroke Patients

And because I failed a lot of 'ose, otherwise poveràvvoi!


words.

I just read the post of the blackbird and the Friars and also be honest I feel quite inspired to write such a thing. Will do much of their general, without specifying all the things I remember, because otherwise there tratterrei for days here, then being arrested for kidnapping psychological person (not that I fear esistaXD), in fact you know that I have a memory scary and I remember even the most foolish (especially quelleXD).

anyway.

not give me the script, I just starting. Oh.

us begin.

The beginning of a unusable Ulivieri

Unfortunately for you, I have many, too many early memories. To your luck I still have a little common sense and do not tell them there tuttiXD.

One of the earliest memories is a Ulivieri busy to meet her mother who is always too high on particularly abusive and decided to please her his cup and washing the dishes for breakfast, a day on which the disease signed stayed at home. But the mother did not appreciate that her daughter had washed all in the bidet (d moreover, I was 3 years, how the hell did to reach the sink at that 'age?) and it gave me a thrashing.

Extrapolating from kindergarten memories I also remember when was the period of 5 years to pinprick ass (Gnee) and going to kindergarten that morning, the teachers, while realizing that I had a swollen leg in a somewhat worrying, does not deign to call my mother. Later it was discovered that they had done the sting out of the vein, the muscles around the filling of a liquid indesiderato.Io just remember it was a bad boia.Gia from here you could tell that I was destined to be a great misfortune!

All ages 3 years already began to be a weakness for movies. The first one I saw was The Little Mermaid. A love that did not end there, but that all hours I carry appresso.Di accordingly (and do not know how logical link) I saw Jaws, forced by his older brother that immobilized me with him in front of the TV ; showing the massacres carried out by animal.

Then we wonder why the 'Ulivieri afraid of water based -.-.

Another early childhood memories is my brother crying because of me: The sister smaller than 4 anni.Cioè.

seems absurd, but as a child I was really bad. I will destroy anything in his hands, clumsy and not because, but for fun. And vinendo in a house of 50 sqm, sharing the dressing room of 7 m (I do not know how you did that to starciXD) with the highest obviously anything that broke was my brother. In fact I used to take charge style rhinoceros having as aim the League's ships built so carefully by my roommate.

D on the other hand I had to vent some modo.Oh.

Eclipse on anecdotes, not because secrets or anything, simply because too many.

Concluederei saying that even then my relationship with the school was not good. Already weighed on me to go to kindergarten because I bothered to leave home, mom and trying to bribe matteo.Così mother and brother in every way, with trying to bring me to work with her, hiding under the Kit , with the other proposing to hide under the desk being quietly, promising that I would never have broken something from him. Never come to a compromesso.inutile say.

Aibo Venturina

are coming 5 years and mine are the smart move to find Venturina, a village in the hinterland away from Piombino and my beloved Appiani Square, where there was tight but there was also so well. Team Rocket tried to dupe telling us that we had a big garden and a room for a big big big house where giocare.La house was big, this is vero.Ma Venturina schifo.Nonchè I was a small bedroom green aqua that always made me throw up in seven years that I was there.

Here began primary school, and it's crazy the very first memory I have of elementariXD

as well as my experience venturinese. Yes, my earliest memory is of primary 's Azzimondi!

We settle in a row, two by two, and I turn and I find myself in front of a boy with blond hair and short shorts with deep blue eyes, but with a leader who took up the whole way, I was left alone that device even if it was a few inches from the face XD. Me and the 'Azzimondi are fast friends, even if he does not remember anything of what the fuck was combined; O; ... I console myself by thinking that you do not remember ever a fucking nothing of what has happened in his life ... XD

Thus began primary school. The horrible and traumatic elementary stating that I would be even bigger (or a tomboy but grebo gracilino) and what they would no longer result in high school (in fact I was a nerd at the elementary as to be frightening, but they were still always the primary ...).

In this period I was a mixture of supereducata \\ outrageous and rebellious girl \\ irrepressible. It 'hard to give me a precise definition. I am too complicated to illustrate the nature of my adolescence in three lines ...

The fact is that in my timidity \\ exuberance I found friends to play hard and who see me every day. L 'Azzimondi, the Santoro and a few others. They were the closest and most affidaili. There. I had many male friends but with a less strict. And close friends were scarce, in fact I had only one: The Pierro , otherwise the Giulia. With whom I spent every other minute if I was not in the streets to play ball, if I was not down to the park ' Azzimondi, if I was not at home with my brother.

All elementary triangle had a safe place to take refuge in times of loneliness, and the fact was made by: Julie (with whom I have a great relationship, however, not once, unfortunately), the Azzimondi (which fortunately I still have a good relationship) and my brother.

To be honest 60% of leisure time was centered on Matthew, he did, what he was saying, on emulation of his actions, etc. D 'on the other hand I was the younger sister, and I had somehow coimoportarmi as such or Scassa balls.

I, as the Friars , I shattered my brother with me more items that a team of demolizione.Una time my brother set fire to the carpet-.- ... De ... so ragazziXD

At the end of elementary began the first separation of my parents, I say first because after 11 years are still here who take and drop, and what makes people nervous (g). This led to subsequent annual trips extra that my father took us around the world much more than they should, trying to make sure our good will. Made some poor attempt, he moved to Bologna, where he found the elegance (with the blackbird I have a lot more in common than credessiXD).
In this period I was pretty happy. Already then I realized I have a family of shit, but I just close my dressing room or slip under the covers of my brother, huddled in his arms and cry.
Not that there was much to be happy but I grogiolavo in my childhood and ignore what I might have done well to see, then maybe get them in time.
Jump to know what would have happened.

averages, the most ugly animal that exists.

Assuming that means I made and divided into 5 different houses in two different cities, was a period of shit.

Half feces in Piombino. Where there was gentaccia as Batini, the thin, the Jordanians, and other people, well ... you know who I was ... the other half in classeXD feces in Follonica.

Now. It's not that I feel so good in that class. But it was a shock move suddenly in a place you do not know, without meaning to, for the second time (remember Venturina) and an unknown school.

Luckily I met people more or less so. For instance, only two people, which then turned into one. Alex and Sarah. We were practically together, and we had fun discreetly, I was in the group of losers, will be lowered because the piucchealtro mediaXD.

We were ugly, small and bespectacled, at least I and Ale. Nerds and fixed to the nose through the books of literature, at least I and Ale. Knowledgeable about the culture and the less I film.Per and Ale.

So Sara did not know how we imbiffasse due.XD.Comunque among us we had fun with the nonsense and so it was good. They helped me a lot, made me spend the day forgetting everything that is beautiful I must not remember.
I could not believe to be in small group, it was so nice to have friends so IntMi of fully equipped, though in the end we told everything and nothing. It was so nice to have the next to it was so similar to me.

So the first cooked and then arrivò.Io Ale.ma this was the first 3:30 of impossible love, and some know the perchèXD. The first tender but fidanzamentino ingenuissimo which jealously guards a sweet memory, as a sweet memory to reserve Ale per se * _ * ...

The farm is all I have to say, I have so many memories but they are all ugly and painful, and I do not want to act out here ... makes me want to focus.

The superior: the decline

Le superiori dell Ulivieri durarono(e non sono ancora finite) un anno di troppoXD …

Inizio bene eh?

Praticamente ho svelato il finaleXD…

Apparte tutto.

Mi ri-trasferii nuovamente. Per l ennesima volta, ma questa volta con più voglia di quelle precendenti. Infatti ritornavo a Piombino e ne ero felice perché finalmente avrei ritrovato   i miei compagni dell medie. Fatto sta che la prima fù tremenda, orribile, paurosa.

Ero abbrutita, timida and crouched in a corner. I dressed badly. I'm not wanted. Consequently nobody cacava. I know. Probably the same thing vcom are now, but who I had at first as you remember.

marginalized I felt alone, without a friend, Ale I missed, I missed the norm, I missed a family to talk to, I missed the human connection.
Then around February I had a bad period longer than usual. My mother became depressed, fell into the hands of specialists and do not think more. In the meantime my father had found the umpteenth elegance: BELPHEGOR, called her, was too busy to think of having a daughter to worry and in that time I found myself doing it again back and forth between Piombino and Venturina, in the old house, where his father lived Belphegor.

buissimi were periods in which I implored her not-that-can-be-named to help me and take me with you, request that clearly was never taken into account. It was the only time in my street where I have ever prayed. They prayed and cried every night, I ate your fingers until the bone and did not want to go out, I did not do anything, listening to foreign songs to avoid caprne the text, read and disengavo dylan dog. I did not do more.
I wish my life would end at that time and not start over as I just wanted to stop breathing, slowly, without realizing it.

came even more a part of my life this woman has already entered a year behind, and entering it there would never be puzzled and I uscita.Mi hypothesis domandvo what to do, things I could never be for something she'd never been to her. I watched from a distance and cried. quietly, shyly and politely.

I knew he had the wrong address, which was probably done more for the classic, but I could not because it was too late, it was only the first, wishing we'd made the, but because of who we taught, it was unthinkable and intangible thing. And this is something that you do not say: "With hindsight I would have done the." No, I could not do it.

With such a crisis the nervous led me to weigh 43 kg ... not anorexia, eating and as, indeed, being nervous ate twice, we see that it was a situation that I was drying up, imagine Ulivieri the present with almost 10 kg less. I was just bone.

I met a certain Tania, came into my life by chance, I rose from the loneliness. She took my hand and mitolse from those islands that I had created and in which their classmates, companies miss, the insecurity and a great inner pain I had affossato.Mi helped to understand that I was not bad, and then, from that simple help, more thrust and valorizzione physics, became a top end of the first Fiha I never believed it could become.
He made me realize that I was not unsympathetic, I reaccustom to speak, where silence scavòin cquel rarely spoke and did not sound half out and I reactivated the vocal cords. I do not know what I had understood that in an active and joyful soul. Nono I know what I was alone in capiche suffering and destroyed not sempliecemnte tired of life, tears and to be myself.
fact is that he believed in me. It does not know how to thank questo.Ha created the new me.
He created a person who still believes that it could srride that there was still something nice to look forward to

Levai glasses and equipment, cut his hair, starts dressing better, and then c was below the raw material right fortunately. Despite myself, I never had the attitude from those who pull, and I continued to flaunt my being very rough and not just women who died from falls, from time to time I tried, but other than go out with a red pepper as I saw that it was not something he did for me. Not at all. Consequently I continued to follow what I was, not caring to those who told me that I was a tomboy too. The only thing I have always been happy is my infichettata not be approved. Or at least not like other girls Piombino.

In summer 2004 began my first experience, nothing more, all without head or tail of adventures, things are absolutely safe for me. A time when, full of alternating months (for the "period of game") to months of total abstinence, I am quietly amused giving vent to what I wanted to do, wrapped in too many moral restraints, which think in hindsight I should be carefully avoided to give me even more mad at the joy.

Yes, I am very amused. Until it has arrived ... ammmòre

L 'Ulivieri who fall in love is tremendous. A show quite unique. At that time I realized what I had hurt people passed under my claws and treated as guinea pigs for my pure games, picking their hearts in a particular emotional situation which made them fragile. I understood why I was done the same ... serviziettoXD

Although this same period continued to be more bitchy than ever going out with people which I did not care and I would never imported mettendomici together just for the heck of it or going there just to forget who I could not take away from the head.

A tragic that period. This means that in hindsight should be carefully avoided, and never act like then, because it is true to ammmòre can not control, but because I love the fuckin affected a friend of a friend who wanted to selfishness, stubbornness and sometimes evil. Even if these things then I could not see , With czech and I was drawn in that uncontrollable instinct that led me only to the ruin of everything.

was a long time ago. From this experience I gained there much, only bad things and insecurity, even though in subsequent months there was a bit of people who have caused me to return the sicurezzaXD ...

Sbagliai, but they are human and not a cyborg as the Bennati !
I wanted someone to be close to me, someone who understood me fully, quacuno ready to be close to me, someone I was madly in love. Vedev only one person in this capacity, partly because because only one person I fell in love.
I missed someone. I needed someone to look deeply into my eyes and all who shared my pain, all my anxiety not to transmit, but at the same time cndvidesse with me all the happiness that there was nelmio look. I wanted to be joy and hope for someone. I wanted to be worth at least for some. There must be someone in the world. It is true that there were many who suffered and eraodisposti to suffer for me. M I do not suffer for them. I did not see anything in their eyes, I saw that to retreat to safety, I did not see anything. Vacuum.
Some gasped when the lack of it, as if I mancase the air. In others, sooperchè I was not in love. But when I lost the head of the void within me became unbridgeable unjustifiable and I felt that all hope of my life slips from his fingers, the only life I had the opportunity to live there, who went under my nose. This is why I became so bad, so mean, so cruel. I have no excuses but I regret every day.

In a few months and years that separates me from this terrible experience and I found the 3 mezzoXD and after discovering that it was the third and a half before we cried and then we did some fat laugh, for piucchealtro bad luck!

Now I found the ammmòre and fortunately it was not the second hole into the water.

So after 15 misfortunes and disappointments in seeing that I could never fall in love finally it had a happy ending.

same could be said of friendship. All disappear without a trace, and each time it ends in the same way that I do the most in a relationship of friendship and that I always come calpestata.Dalla elementary through high school. Always the case.

fact, I avoid saying names like Barbara. Federica. Julia G. Eda. Monica. Nicole. Claudia. I could name a

other, but they occupy a whole page.

's friendship has been I think the' area that disappointed me most of all. And so many times I cried. Every time I facico a new friend and I'm afraid we always fond of being unfit, always afraid of making mistakes. I am myself, I appear as they are, but sometimes not enough, not hypocrisy, but out of shyness I hide behind masks that do not belong to me, showing that I have not smiled to myself. But if not I would be lying shamelessly at times a first-class whining, so in the end better to be solar.

These saws mental wound back more or less strong, but often with the friars el Azzi There is no height to bisogno.Il not feel it is my fault but sometimes do not see it as a concern in most, I see it as a problem exists and which is ; impossible to remedy.

I think it is a lot to us ...

This is the boring life of Ulivieri and which I hid huge and numerous special events and who knows how many more.

Merlosublime I was surprised to read on and discover how many things we have in the hell am I specify comune.non but it is so ... XD Merlo, worried.

god of, if you came here to shoot yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment