Small Friars grow
But like everything I'm suddenly been taken ill? Dadove would be exactly?
Mah .. I've pretty much tonzille also vomited, the small bowel intestinal el ovaries. Ie. I do not know SEHO made the 'idea. The Friars Saturday
babe gets tatuaggioooooooh! alèèèèèèèè ...
We are all happy and we get up cheering for this big step ago and which I hope will soon hips.
Too bad then we should see around 7 or six and a half, more or less. This means that if it is free I will Nanni sopportare.E if not I'll have to yearn for up to 7 without a goal. I hope strongly Nanni has a little free time up at that hour.
lofaccia if I am happy that, although he probably would not let Saturday to see why we will harness and disinfected more than we know that there is and that perhaps this inner Friars had to resist the pain and push this decision will increase the even more * does not know that other crap shoot
*. So our little brothers will learn something from life nuvo is moved *... * ier seemed that scaccolava 5 fingers, now Instead, it has already reached its first * rumorosamete tattoo you blow your nose *.
Furthermore at this moment I'm making some rather bizarre speeches, no, embarrassing, and close a curtain on the Friars. also close a curtain and that's because basically I have nothing to say other body. My
dioh!
O_O I've never made a post so short.
Should I be worried?
piuttsto long post I've always done. But a
dè cho to say anything. What makes you
pole?
'm going to take up space plus cao pr. Via
give up.
words do not give up on that sense.
words soak in the sense that I must go.
also because I do not.
It 's the friars who fart, I
Mica.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
M've come up with something! Have you seen a shooting frza bullshit then one after the other is in mnte quaolcosad say seriously?
What then is nothing serious. But I have to say. Medco
you ever seen a family?
to be honest I do not. And I'm very proud of, that is, but I saw the rarssima some ungodly time in remote, even when I was at my aunt who does not look that facevaaltro.
The other day, while changing channel on Sky (yes, I know Fiha, c I have SKY, okay?), I happen to stop on a bet stravecchia a doctor in the family, just perll. I stopped there. Bored (because it makes me Caha). At one point, the primary check, or if it is not the primary is the leader of the gang of doctors where lavoravaquell imbacille Lele, which is the father of all those dbosciati, as well as the son of Lino Banfi (smpre go down more in the dramatic as ruoliXD).
And guess who was the famous, tedious, and meticulous stnzo primary or Quelch was it?
That is not you remember?
Look in those drawers dlla mmoria, remember. What
with occhali and hair, then brown gray ormi hours. I just do not
ricordte? BUT IT WAS !!!!!
GODMOTHER that godmother of Jean Claude, sensuality in court.
rimsta are shocked, incredulous and detained for half an Oretta.
After this I grogolata interassintissima in my findings.
For the series does not take much to make me happy XD.
(see tags)
0 comments:
Post a Comment