Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Orthopedic Surgeon In Orange County

gasp

how much it hurts to see you.
incrociareil how much it hurts your eyes and be afraid you to see me. E 'already impossible to remember SEZA suffer, not without collapsing for all the evil that I see you've fatto.Poi. Unexpectedly. I was running passing accnto hoping to remain unnoticed. Cercoconforto impossbile and tranquility in a mental paralysis. The heart esplodee I worry. I climb the stairs three at a time, hoping to reach someone in a hurry to stop that my delirium. But the door is not ancora aperta ed io aspetto fuori trepidante e sconvolta. Poi l porta si apre e io mi fiondo dentro. Cerco conforto, non voglio uscire, non voglio vederla di nuovo.Trattengo le lacrime con uno sofrzo enorme , ma così facendo la faccia mi si contorce mostruosamente in smorfie da manicomio . E tremo, tremo con il cervello che è in folle, tremo perchè nel vederla avrei voluto correrle incontro ed abbracciarla, dirlo di nuovo tutto da capo. Farsi coccolare e farsi capire da chi per aridità non ti capirà mai.
Dover cercare un professore che poi non c è(che demente poi"cercami domattina , ti devo dire una cosa" e poi è il su day party, but then you also u little bean!) dovergli and pass the new front with the teeth and the lips that battevan between them, without even the design of most of those who haiaccanto with patience and excitement as you quai try to take you where the contact with the 'harpy is minimal.
Then exit. Another ten minutes far in the company before returning to casa.Dieci minutes assenza.dieci minute thoughts overcrowded, she goes behind me with the car there without me I amaranth accorgessi.La ventiminuti tragic awareness that those she has seen over and over again. The unknown is what's crossed my mind in those moments. The
ementre not you go home realize that entrance roads I find myself in front of my house, cursing the neighbor's daughter who has her exact same machine.
Then I sit and think.
Or rather, let your mind travel to places and places of distant, remote in time and between painful memories, leave what little gray matter you burn and consume leaves me with remorse and lasica asituazion irrimedibili.La ruined and predestination. he would have gone so whatever I did and no matter what had happened. There is the right way to take Staa na or a right way of parlargli.Mi would have hated it anyway.
not rsta we suffer, let scratch torn by grief, continue to cry out in hate with the whole 'spirit and the body , Knowing within themselves the love and what I do not stop what I do.
Pech is not possible that my heart was so loud blasts just passed by, only vedendla, only knowing that she's still and always will be. . Despite pounding because I drained a scco the love and hope there's always a lot of dnetro me love him to go out and pounding has bene.com empre wanted, as it has always hoped to fare.Chiamarla with that name in the has always sucked, love her as a mother.
not me never will arise from the head, will never go out with, even though presence was probably wants to indifference. And this is perhaps the ugliest things. Perhaps not even hate me, maybe even despise me, perhaps Simplify the I only ever ignored, maybe they are only ever been indifferent.
As the greedy and the pieces of shit who are indifferent to people on the street asking elemosina.la same indifference.
will not care how they spend their loves, how they spend all cose.Molte wounds are able to heal in my heart. This is hopelessly open, alive, as the day when I wished pimo spasmodically his attention, so deluded, now conscious, but still remains indispensable.
I do not want to forget the pain that made me, perhaps dore But learn to be immune to what will happen later. But in meeting her, thinking it is inevitable that all lasoffernza raffiori, TITUS love thrown to the wind, not to mention those still inside, and impossible to offer him.
not hate. E 'confusion, disbelief, masochism, and everything you want, but I hate profndo not.
I would say that I hate her amiably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment