Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sv2000 Finalizing Dvd

The privations


know if I am ... dying in the grip of the blackbird who tried to kill me, how the hell did still have the strength to smile??
O_O But it is possible that despite so many hours of sleep between yesterday and today I have not yet recovered from nottatadi Allouìn? That is, I feel completely alienated and Malfatano I can read the words written on paper called these damned books. Not bad, much depending on team rocket Boccieri well this time, for the series: thanks for the ' incoraggiamene, if you insist a bit more and that there is really gufiate. We hope to recover velcemente.
Speaking of rocket team, not only have to be reminding me of the endless shits laughing in his face I do for the second time the 5th (my mom is worse, you feel that deep perhcè enjoys reproaching us) but they hurt you like a dog until you're under their roof. In fact, what they do after two setitmane that remember where you have to go on November 2? After that you're already mentally lucca comix with MAFA, after that you imagine every joke, every pleasure, every picture of that future time? What you say the day before? "Look, you're going to lucca comix a mica" Like this

Dry, hard and without any argument valida.Semplicemente not go there. 'S one thing I have said is that they are ever to do the lesson at home. COSSSAAAAAAAAA? Are we kidding? I'm rotting between these four walls, how can they tell me I'm always around.
However, it is almost useless to get angry. Stefano Mafa and now the gang is already there, they will be buying, joking and having fun, and I have to suffer the sclero two mongoloid that you can not too 'now you understand how they can be alive and how the hell 've been doing all these years not to remove them from the world.
What then is the fact that I have refused to go to lucca comix (which already in itself is something that hits and not a little) but is that any thing for them is prohibited Every action is due to a form of blackmail, and you always messed up the programs for which they had made a participant in weeks, to avoid trouble and predictable. E 'already last night so if I could make the party Alluin. Because these lovely little people have even tried to sabotage the party. The Dementor
even came out out with a "Ah, but I did not 'you said you did Halloween" I'm shocked
O_O "I tell ya mom and ya I repeated for a long time" after being recalled to the undisputed facts which could not resist not to remember , begins to say "But I thought you said we have left to sleep" with the finger and mouth closed Azato ass gallna.
Apart from the fact that as I had told the party information and alternating repeating often to have them stored in the asshole who finds himself, I told him also that I stayed in bed, but then excuse, you know that they arrive at 9 am, according to her Come back at midnight? ie. or two, or when he thought back? first point is much more dangerous to go back to that 'now that the early morning, the second point is pointless to quibble that attack non-existent, the third point was a clear apology for having to ruin my night . However
apple are alluin escaped me and I am done, thank goodness!
We also had fun, I wanted to leave the 'honor Marge to tell the night, but apparently if n is forgotten me now ... and not very willing to talk about all things word for word as do it for the usual reports. And I hope that Margo oltrututto recount properly when he comes back from Lucca. WE WANTED TO FUCK
VENIIIIIIIIII ', I wanted a casino. Soprattto because it was another day all together. and instead.

------------- I had a lapse unforgivable. I sonoricordata morning, so out of nowhere, without collegamentologico, I s is the CCES semplicemtne bulb. I Forgot my Ecosa CME could be the 27th of October? Porco Judah.
when I realized the blunder we ever have been too bad. I would not be wrong but it is already the second year that ail me dmentico. The thing that makes me feel even worse is that it is as if the memory was slipping through his fingers, as if I no longer sistesse nela my mind. and the most important thing is not the obsessed well known as some other people but simply having a piece of himself inside. And the thing that makes me most afraid is that that part is evaporated from miocorpo, not having even closer to my soul.
I should not forget that date cock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment