speech that disturbs me
But is it possible that I should open my blog and visit us as advertising aratteri flashing red letters, as if not more "New Hit by Tiziano Ferro? cioè.Vabbè that I am the first to be astray and some songs I like the guy, but also that on dè.ammetto is a man who deserves so much less such an ostentatious pubblicità.Tanto lempeggiosità dangerous on my retina, and what the heck! And then
m just like when I had a broken heart and at the same time when I thought instill that in the end (again, very bottom) Laura Pausini was not bad either. I have shown here in my heart condition was h, pobabilmente already gone through jelly hearts unfairly infants, but come on! you can not turn down a level so much, so much to say that "Heartbreak Kid" or "My Funny Valentine" are things (things already, do not deserve even the denominatvo of melodies, as abortions) discrete.Ma No way. I am reminded of titles like "My mistake largest, "" strange love " "Indelible." All things that I heard and that moves me, but I repeat: just because I had a broken heart and a mind influenced and affected by an Ipod (alora shokking pink) that was filled with this crap. Tiziano Ferro
admit that I never reach schifo.Ma upo the contempt of which can be impregnated with the pausini.Aibò.
Speaking of things that travel on domestic and disturbing. Then
.
I is not ever got crabs advertise with Hotmail, fortunatamente.Le usual chains that thanks to the sky I've learned to ignore and not to send more because urtanoin impressionante.Quelche a way of people who call useless t send up member or on Netlog, various crap.
For some months now (maybe two or three) I are coming to advertising are really giving me the nerves.
It is already at least the twentieth ch open e-mail and that makes me appear a better scirttona: LOSE WEIGHT AND MISS YOU AND YOUR AMICO.AQUITALO from 10 to 30 KG. with all the little woman who fogata garda smiling. I would not be upset if I had to take cortisone ricomiciato two or three months now, and it's not that propriamene igrassata, but I feel very swollen and I took the something like a kilo. Plus it does not disturb me at all because I did el eat like a hoax as I always have (though honestly I should eat less, if not I will continue to victims to feel sick and vomit), but for a medicine that I take stracazzo that makes me shake my stomach, has a lot of side effects and does not make me Codere 3kili in those no longer taken for a healthy and gorgeous blowout.
Here.
I vented. I also would like to vent
pealtre things, like where I live with her mother sympathetic, but since it is something much more weighs I do not think I will write here.
I just say that it is a lunatic and I am even more so since every holy time, although it involves a shit, i rejoined hoping to forgive me of something that even I did not and to whom I blame for me chase away like a leper, or as simply and realistically a person totally unwanted and despised.
finished venting. Tomorrow
question of philosophy and as with Ficció are almost in place but not too much kant granchè.In not sleep tonight I'll rest a lot these days to tell the truth: Venerdìultramega compitonesu Manzoni everything and all his works, and though I have the look a bit, but just makes me sick peche away from turning the pages (you know, rough paper that does not convince me much, so when you can avoid contact) it is right that between tomorrow and make me an ass dopodomanoi enoirme to learn a 70in pages, fortunately, the notes can help reduce the number of these. Unfortunately the
beronili has not taken a single line of notes when I was not there, and then the last three classes will have to look carefully on the book.
Cheppalle.
also waiting for me next week: the task of history, mathematics, etc etc ...
So over the weekend waiting for studio studio and abnormal studioO_O
after I came back to various aches and vomited scuola.Felicemente angoscintemente and at the same time.
first point because I see that just now Scazzi marhe and that Puolo. Evere and what is right and good.
second point why I give the boredom bertolini that looks like every day more and more to a sloth.
Puntoterzo my cigarettes in the morning because otherwise you do not smoke themselves.
said this: go in peace, and god damn you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment