Monday, November 3, 2008

Simple Ways To Make Someone's Life Miserable

academic difficulties



This morning I have made for two escaped volteO.O ... For the series that ass!
I made a theme of Italian that I do not think of doing really bad, I wrote a lot of thick dense columns, but then what after all does not mean much. We hope to have us pulled out something original. Basically it was a criticism of the government, but that's okay ugualeXD
are particularly unfavorable, the weather, the school will be, will be a mountain of things, but I feel burst of everything, also I would also like to go out with Nanni but the study and the mothers prevent it, even if in the end her mother could fool with it reasonably easy. E 'which prevents the study. Then the study. Allarghiamoci not, I concluded something good production, but no, I do with my ass slalom between SHOOTING interregozioni, and more.
lacking concentration, lack the will, they lack the subjects that interest me are full and those that make me sick. For example, in Latin, Italian, history and geography are even. With the other not.
Why?

here because they make me sick. Instead I should be studying
ugualmrnte because I do not? Themselves around all day I would understand, at least I had fun too, but I get distracted, I get down and roll me on the desk. I'd need a stimulus, something that makes me say, "heck, I will investigate."
as it may seem strange that my mother with a gun threatens me and bites me with its severity is not incentive enough, indeed, makes me wonder just what is missing finere to study, in those moments useless and do nothing, only to think about it all day. Even the universities that avvicinami helps a lot.
I want to get some.
But I see it as a goal away, tiring and difficult be achieved. Sometimes
dovreichiedere help in this regard. Yet I do not, why did not I've never done on MolTech h difficulty asking for help, COSAC is a waste: the call for help to someone. Should I do it, perhaps, or so it is best to remain stagnant in my absurd unwillingness dangerous, Yeah, it is very dangerous. I'll
perchèho lost the rhythm, it will be for her. Yes, because I think about it for a while, and I doubt the venue of the reasons this is Cheun. I've always been
nlla media, certainly not much of a girlfriend of enthusiasm, as m tutti.Chi never studied with pacere all school subjects? think they are well pochi.Sempe some difficulties (English type), but there is always been a lot gentesotto me as mdia as should, as ratings, cme attention in class (oh my God, that I did not ever had). We've been deiperiodi where I was doing very discreetly with the delicious results.
But then she is gone and it is as if I had not had any more to that study, none more so let me assert, that no one be able to prove that I could do something. I had no one to wave the vote beautiful or the task Math proud past with the sufficiency. Maybe not there had never been to the bottom, but I was convinced that she was there for everything and every word me.Poi confirmed the opposite, but the pathetic illusion pushed me to commit myself more and more, although I had not all this yearning.
Basically nothing personal pride, no self-respect, let me just great in the eyes of those who were just a small pawn on the chessboard.
Perhaps that is why they are unfavorable.
For those who study now?
for me. Of course, the obvious answer is more correct. Should I do it, but I do not.
I still missing a big part of my heart, and I realize day after day, night after night, when I wake up crying, agitated.
'm stupid but I can not hate her, at the hands of hate without love.

Anyway. I acknowledge that I have to study if I do that are dicks. But I feel a fatigue Executioner makes me stay grounded.

Apart from everything, I'm happy because ... dèèèèèèèè perchèèèèèèè ... you know ... .... why you do me a repeat then I am ashamed, and blush when I blush because I know bad I make a face like an idiot.
You could see each other a bit more often would not hurt, but that the commitments are commitments ... * _ * A

0 comments:

Post a Comment