Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pecan Orchard For Sale

Toh, who's here? XD

Good evening! Finally I have a little 'free time, the line in fits and starts works and so I can write a short report of my trip and this fast (really cabbage, rose in a moment O_O) Christmas!
I left the twenty-second, it was about half past five in the morning and I was sleeping crack, not to mention that I did not sleep the day before, too nervous! >___\u0026lt;
I arrived at the airport by a miracle of Berlin, had not even certain Time of departure stating that there was a terrible storm and it was not safe to travel, but "luckily" I came in a time where the rain seemed to have diminished, but obviously there was delayed so I took the opportunity to write and I threw down a Daemon / Giotto (OLE out a XD).
arrived at the airport was my grandmother, my uncle and two friends waiting for: Sarah and Geneva, not seen for centuries, while we were in time for msn and then not even I recognized immediately. Q:



arrived at grandma's house after a trip by car is not indifferent (longer than air travel to be clear! 8D) I have not unpacked since the day I had to go to college, then after various pleasantries, I was at home to bring me down to speak in a German / English / Italian / nonsonemmenoiocosa because here the weather is always horrible, so it is that you can do who knows what D:
The next day I had to take the exam for admission to the Academy and was the only one (because it actually I do not think there are many poor bastard on December 23 are to take their exams, if required. XD), seems to have gone well, they are all very nice and I even met my roommate seems nice *-*
Eve I went with Sarah and some of her friends, thank God they are all people that make you feel at ease, people with whom you can talk about what you like, I wondered if the Italians were all as beautiful as Dino (LOL) and things like that! XD
Today, at Christmas, I had lunch with my grandmother and her / my (?) Family. It was not that bad, luckily it was over quickly and I was not forced to eat because there was too much to eat, so many years that I live in Italy do not think I've seen the menu so exaggerated . ° __ °
Speaking of stupid things. I hate Naoto . XD I can not move it Alauda, it Cavallone characters are beyond my reach! Q. It 's the second time that I rewrite the second page of the fic and can not unlock it. On the other hand, I started another Mukuro / Tsuna, which probably will become a long fic (OMG.), and I'll also excuse to throw Mukuro oocyte, a very good excuse; D
I bought 19 of Reborn! I refuse to approach 18. e___e - just think about who's 18, so we put in the middle of the 20th eh, I'll 18-20-19. \u0026lt;3 W logic. (?)
8D I want the new chapter of Reborn _______ LOVOGLIOPORCODINO & OMFGKYOUYA. Ok
end crap. Talking about serious things I will not describe how I am emotionally. Survive can be said? not say "Mom I want to go home! " because if it happens in your hands the hacks 8D (polite way of saying that I would like to kill.)
A special thanks to those who wrote me, telling what happened in these few days and hope This was a bit over the next few days, fortunately only work three times a week and classes will resume on ten! * ^ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment