Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Warhammer 40k Tabletop Online

FBI and CSI

Today I wanted to hurt myself with the usual fic written randomly choosing a pair without really needing a fandom. In fact we are in the world of CSI but I can not tell you how I understand it, maybe just because it says the author. You
ire_manga and found HERE.

The two lovers attract of ire_manga (And I do not know if the subjunctive is wanted, like, "What the two lovers attract" a mo & rsquo ; to spell potteriana invoice or if the author intended "Attract" and then I wonder, with all the goodness of Christmas that comes over me, but that fucking title ...?)

ff This speaks of the couple that I adore Cath Gil- (E here ... The problem, as always, is to write something vaguely plausible, acceptable, grammatically correct and sensible! For heaven's sake ... Once again I do not know if this is a fake because I do not understand anymore. It seems so impossible to get to write some nonsense that now my little head takes refuge in the remote possibility that all have nothing better to do than write shit to make jokes on the people of fanfic readers. And I know that this is not humanly possible. So I leave to you the difficult decision: ire_manga also there is or there is?)

(Oh, you only have to explain that this is a fic on CSI, the main series, and the pair we're going to hear is the unlikely Grissom / Willows. do not worry if you've never seen the show because you know that even our authors have never seen an episode of the series on which then write. Just know that we are facing an investigation team, so imagine it, these investigators talented and brilliant, so to speak)

We find the team LV (Las Vegas. Mica he could write full, not write extended not even the names of the characters ...) forced to undergo an internal investigation by the federal investigating Gil and Cath for not having found the clues (But I think that at least some of the keywords argument should learn them. if you write about Harry Potter type the key words are magic, wand, broom, and prick, but if you write on CSI you have to learn clues, I-no-trace, and crime scene investigator) a murder also sought from them. (Eh, murders are sought, of course, then when you find them you can start to investigate)
After a series of lengthy interrogations, the group found in the laboratory of Greg to discuss the case,
(But why in the laboratory of Greg? is a common agreement to use the workshop as a venue for the meetings?) Grissom begins to tell why this is happening. (And the others have been subjected to interrogation without knowing why were questioned? Or just have questioned Gil and Cath and now they go to tell all the guys of the survey? I do not know if you can do.)
- on which they investigate the murder only affects me, and Cath and brings the two of us working together at the beginning of our journey, in fact about 20 years ago (So the I hope others have not been questioned about it, do not come much) Cath had been placed in tandem with me and soon we had a very complicated case connected with FBI .- (What a strange property is hours an individual to himself)
-What about? - Churches Greg (Point) (Greg asks questions that could lead to sad explanations)
Cath, who until now
(I do not know what to sign, if l & rsquo ; adverb jars or switching from one tense to another like a holiday) remained silent takes word, saying ("Verbs of these last two sentences could kill a child, we investigate instead of talking about this shit! ")
- The case involved a serial rapist who had already had 10 victims, so FBI said (A dear friend, FBI) (But come on, but even if you ear plugs so you can talk about watching a thriller. ... The FBI said the FBI is not entity) to act as bait to catch the man but I I fell into his trap and if it was not for .. I would not be here Gil- (Apart from the verbs tralasciamoli ... EVER. The first point, I would like to know when the FBI takes a laboratory technician who is Catherine and uses it as bait to catch a rapist. Actually I want to know since the FBI take any person and uses it as bait ... Anyway, the second point, why tell this story with all this pathos and terms of this research? Catherine seems to suddenly become a lamb bleating. Point three, has a nice face to come to investigate the FBI accusing you of inaccuracy when his fault-FBI-you were about to be killed. Fourthly, you fall into his trap? But the meaning of "bait" you know?)
Cath looked down
(shame he had set a trap in which she has fallen) and the others remained upset by the story, (And you think. All right that Greg has seen little to upset her performances. I hate Greg) all except Gil. (familiar with the problems of Catherine and, indeed, he himself was warmly recommend it to FBI as bait, saying "the FBI, a former stripper as bait for a rapist ... what do you say? A deal?") fact it was he who had found Cath dying, (Ah, I really thought that he was proposing it as bait) raped and beaten and had cared for until she was better. (What a beautiful scene, congratulations. I always struggle to understand why we should necessarily do bad things happen to characters in a series, I find it hard to understand why certain authors to the feeling should always be born in desperate conditions and total psychological breakdown so as to cause you to wonder if the two lovers have not been forced by circumstances to fall into each other's arms. They can not love each other because they are cute and smart, no, one must have been raped and beaten up because of FBI-and the other must prove a strong compassion and a trickle of guilt against the colleague) (And then what will be the time that must pass through a raped and beaten for "being better"?)
While thinking of the story (Good memories) Cath the look with a look of understanding, because even she was thinking the same thing. (FBI had to suffer and pay for so what did he do?)
was born so their friendship / love (Friendship / Love is a feeling of the most controversial of the century. Not You never know if you get there to fuck or be making braid) and lasted for more than 20 years, (Think of that difficulty) but now everything was putting into play their feelings (FBI was investigating Why?) as if they finally decide to its reporting eternal love. (BUT WHY? Who told you? "Based on what? FBI interrogates them about a rapist, then I do not know if it's just whether or rapist is also murderess, my fault I guess, and Grissom and Catherine DICH think of as everlasting love? FBI interrogate me I have to go before I say that to a I love him? How much work ...)
After the meeting, which had not clarified the situation with a young CSI, (And what do you clarify? You said just bullshit) (Only the young CSI. But all the acronyms used as more ; to like it?) Gil and Cath were going home to Gil, the first on her to allow her to take a little 'clothes, (First of Gil from the first or her?) Cath where he spent the rest days. (And it sounds like a death sentence) (Let me understand: the involvement of FBI allowed the two to take the formal decision to share an apartment? As usual, I wonder why I use these grandiose plots absolutely free of any study on the topic just to say that two idiot going to live or decide to get married. You can not write her, raped and tortured twenty years before he is cared for by colleague / friend / lover who over the years does not seem that but it is. Finally he goes home to take her clothes-which is always of vital importance, I dare say-and then to his house where he remained for the rest of the days in which to live) (add: that squalor)
arrived at the home of Gil, Cath went at once to take a shower while Gil began to prepare dinner for them both.
(dare I say it was better when they spoke to FBI and unsolved cases absurd because in the hands of incompetents) (That was not incompetent before the writing of this fic, of course)
Cath came out of the shower,
( Beware the precious details that well from here on out will have the opportunity to taste) dried hair (How strange, I thought if I held the hope of wet peck pneumonia or a better neuralgia) and went ; by Gil who had just finished dinner, (mean to eat? He forgot about her that is because they are three hours in the shower. He had dinner, washed the dishes and went to bed. Now she appears before him, he gets scared and shoots) ate in almost total silence, (Aaaah, the joy of CSI) then settled on the couch where they talked about any subject without ever mentioning the case. (Before you eat, then sit on the couch and start to talk about the mating rituals of the chinchilla, the rainy season in the northern hemisphere, how much free memory has the hard drive ... Grissom) About two hours after
(two hours talking about any subject, think ...) Cath said she was tired and wanted to sleep (And he sent her to fuck off, she and chinchilla) so you settled on the couch, (That's nice. They live and sleep on her sofa, large improvement) shortly after Gil, who was still asleep, she started looking Cath. (She is curled up on the couch or did he really dumped there, and then went to bed, unable to sleep, he returned to see if she was dead or not?)
In quell'instanti (But yes, go. Inventiamoci demonstration of the new pluralism. If we do not know the right ones just take a singular and put the "i" instead of "or") (And the word is that after the need is there to write it correctly if I have already amply demonstrated he does not know Italian? I did thirty, thirty-do) Gil thought he was lucky to love a woman so strong, (He's lucky to love it, not to be reciprocated, though) determined and at the same time very sweet, just at that moment he woke up saying Cath (Punctuation? We have vomited on it?)
- Why are you watching me? -
(What superpower has Cath? If he was asleep how do you wake up saying something?)
- Perhè 're so beautiful when you sleep .... -
(When you're awake but you make me a bit 'crap)
- Gil sure what you say ?!?!- (I have an infrared camera that kind of Big Brother that when I sleep resumes and Gil, I assure you that when I saw the movie I threw up from the suck. You looked at me right? How do you say I'm fine, sorry, do not see that crap is this?) (Now tell me what is the woman who would respond to a compliment like "Are you sure about that?")
- It ,
(He responds well, do not spit in my eye) I can finally tell you ...- (He says that it sucks?) approaching Cath - I love you, from the first moment I saw you, (He was afraid to say it until now because he was not sure that you place in the house to house? Or had to wait for a call from FBI?) because I've always nearby, because you're the only woman I know who the real Gil, who knows how to comfort me with that one smile, one that ... . - (The reasons go on for hours, then Gil went to their favorite subject, chinchillas, and finally, after another five hours, Cath Gil still starved because he had forgotten to feed her. FBI investigated but got bored after five minutes and all other accused CSI-to-40 scale not know how to play, so to accuse them of something)
- Shhhh ... (asthma?) not speak more (What I want to kill you) let me to take the next step- (What would stab him? Give him a bite on the hand? A head ?)
He approached him and placed his lips (the lips, of course) on her with great gentleness,
(After twenty years this is the next step? I was right to Just fuck it by Gil) without any form of passion only pure feeling, (But beautiful! That issue has the passion, sex and all things worth living for certain writers? A kiss without passion sucks ... and feeling as if there is to be no passion? This phrase is a contradiction in terms) so the two moved from the couch to the bed and then .... (But if there was no passion! The kiss without passion but then they mate)
the morning he woke Gil (And you forgot again that Catherine was at home. Rammed sheets out the window and fell to the Cath 46 stories below) and looked beside him to if the only woman he loved and that she would love forever. (His mother. That said, "Gil, why do not you get a good girl to marry now that you're old?")


0 comments:

Post a Comment