Anchia I can now say that a quiet guy ...
A new era of suffering has started today September 15, 2008 began the first and last day of a year of sacrifice and discrimination (last, wait, also the last year I said it: () .. . Until last night I was afraid the over-excited, a state of unconscious euforia.Stamani, with each passing minute the whole 'euphoria is gone, leaving a large space to the deepest fear and terror OO'. The very sight of that prefabricated with all the kids with their noses stuck against the glass that is scratched and crushing the bones to each other too much pressure I took the blood slowly sinking like a brick in my stomach making me suddenly remember what I had expected in the months ahead, what do you expect ...
Professors uproar that watching me from afar and managers the tender look of compassion toward my desk, moved in front of "the one who has withdrawn ... Embarrassment, and so lowering of gaze.
c Maddaluno is to say that I think a good teacher and a good woman, just not with a thousand of those bitches preferences but I know I feel good at spiega.Piuttosto strict but fair balance mental, then the important thing is that you shall explain in a decent manner (remember the powerful full-bodied and bursts into tears of emotion * _ *) and not a logical seua completely illogical (remember the Taddei and furious) .
This morning, the penetrating chill was attenuated by the vision of Mafa and Wanda and we ocnsalate each other ... even if it was at the Friars' appearance rather quiet, for just being a type tranquilloXD.
About this it is my duty to tell an anecdote which I was leading everyone else who involotario.Cioè, ok, I did the idiot now part of the first or second hour of the day in a new class, but fuck, you can not put me on a silver platter of a gold occaison d like pretending that I do not Butt (as I tell it like it) the ball! eh! This happened because of this new prof. italianesnese and latinense, which indicates a vague gesture of his hand, smiling at me with pity on me (again because the poor lost a mongoloid one year (and since I do not know or did not 'have got to be the case remind you once again, although it is probably already having a whole summer there is a brooding) told me: "Yes, but you seem so composed a rgazza (POI IO nooo?) short Zoe, I think you have a decent personality (???)" auks dè me, I did miss this opportunity? Never! He debuted, ranking in the most ficopossibile: "Zoe, zea, c has rajione! zoe I'm a quiet guy "(for the uninitiated is one of many nicknames and most used of the Friars, who flaunts herself every day, insistently, proudly !)...
This was a treat!
L 'was another gem with PIIIII (scaracchsgraburg) IIIIIINIIIIII which already made him an exaggerated impression of grebana, and did not hesitate even let me see it ... From that moment on, I linger trying to express myself in a more graceful and more mdo Bratz, but I tried more than ; my range of saliva mvimento exponentially invading the living space of Bertolini ... Poor creature, forced to live next to the undersigned for 10 months: D. ...
at the end of two hours I do not know why the Pines feels the need to ask me which tuttoora do not understand the motive and the end: "But you was at the beach with Miggiano?" (Which would otherwise be one of my classe ) and I (with Miggiano that aiding alert): "You shall not, we are of a different world and I him." Pini "how?". I said, 'Yeah, well, more pearl of heaven I know of a aktra race "...
... * Dle Miggiano
consternation and Bratz *...
Bertolini * lying on the bench that guts with laughter * I
resami account of the figure of shit, but on the other hand I know a guy sincere
* * The Pines that still did not understand Then I
* Wanda Boss and we went down to course, ate at a lot on the Piazza Bovio, spoken scazzatoXD .... There were monstrous and significant revelations: the evil of the two grandmothers were born in the same ... and the giornoO.O Caha anecdotes would be in the church (eeeeeeh, one I know is that I wanted to say this morning) ... After essrmi remembered that women evil and vile in my life were born on the same day we came to the conclusion that their grandmothers are separated at birth and as Hitlere gabriellaXd ... D other hand, the two couples have virtually the same character between them ... it seems normal to deduce what ...
Before they could be raised by the balls of my house there isam drained a bit of lemon (but I er wine) ... end ...
Amen, God shit .... (It is already the second time I have said in the end, I took the habit now c).
---------
So I do not know why but these days my hormones are going crazy ....
act ... and I do not know vergongno well to talk about it ... then you shall be entirely normal, ie ... and I know hormones eeeeeeeh ....
the fact is that I do not know if it's temporary or permanent, because when you go and fuck she likes ... Argh ... why not me is a man secure enough to me and thrombus?
TZS, all these unnecessary hormones make me angry!
Way, now I've really done!
0 comments:
Post a Comment