Eppie Eppie ... Bordei tuuuu miiii bordeii tuuuuu miiiii !!!!!
If you had understood my birthday. Not today, eh! For the record last night at 10:45 in the evening was the 'anniversary of an otherwise be useful for a few days ago she found herself having to organize their compleanno.L company was difficult, a bit to find the place suited to party the senseless custom, a little because I had to jot down a list of invitees, and ah! I'm not saying the turnaround that I have done to avoid unwanted characters they came. In some cases I am entrusted with the very diplomatic apology of convenience "but saiii quasz years festezzo not complete the" * type * bimbominkia ... "Zèèèè a z 'is enough to poszo restau ... Until you get a more candid responses like: "I invite you sehondo? but the cocks! "... "Come you, but dare unt trascinacci those artri mongoloid Executioner dè as I are on the cock ...
Here. After I exposed in this way, We add more and more people to the list of my personal enemies who send me funny is usual threatening letter, the list of those who did would come his way. Deacon who were "few" but at least all pretty close. Oltrmodo are happy not to have invited the herd of people that it is often inevitable to invite to a birthday, I remember that first had high school averages were the celebrations of the actual gathering of 30 or 40 people ... OO First of all
's invited did not speak with the 3 \\ 4 of the table and then just to get to that number were forced to invite people seen once or just characters with whom in other circumstances would have stuck his neck like a vampire, if only he had not contributed to your most precious gift.
Fortunately my parties have never exceeded the 20 guests. And I do not regret at all.
said, and said I found the place for the table and pile the day before after having traveled all plummet trying to sell my body in exchange for a miserable preontazione, I was not happy to do for years. AND WHY ARE NOT EMO FUN AND CONTEMPT, OH! Simply because it is much more interesting to go to other people's birthdays, where you do not organize anything, where you have to call to invite the two hundred times to make sure this does not exonerate from social engagement, in fact I hate all things to organizational level personnel .. . Instead I just have to third parties to be invited, at the time, and then introduce myself to the limit to 5 euros for the gift ... U_U What s better to accept passively the conditions of a possible meeting?
HAND TO YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU MUST GIVE YOU THE RULES AND DETAILS ...
I said.
Having found that we were 12 at dinner, and after that The power hiatus because otherwise I felt uncomfortable, the actual anniversary of the day had finally arrived, just yesterday, and The Power to make amends for be failed in its commitment I devoted all his precious day, having to be from 3 pm to 8 pm ... All of us understand it to this effort and this strong predisposition to voluntary work in favor of losers and otherwise useful ... so you're forgiven sufficiency ... L 'apathy that enveloped me because of my total indifference to the fact that I had one more year was destroyed slowly on msn: Ben 8 people wished me happy birthday in personal phrases: _: ... zoe zoe ... ...
know that despite all they are emotional, Zoe ... zoe .... * gneeeee piagniste whining but welcomed dè *
Then, as if all were not enough "Greetings fedeeeeee" scurtti or name or phrase, I'll go see the Boss on the blog e. .. e. .. e. .. I dedicated a post! Zoèèèèè ... that woman! e. that character. !!!!!* bean that looks Boss surprised between the legs of OO ...
Apart from the fact that I got a facial palsy, because for me it was impossible to hold back a smile reading that post, and excluding Stefanucci (??: S) that I sang many augri msn I started to jump from one room to another without restraint by XD also contrast with the mood of coniquilini with whom I share the life, unfortunately.
met Stephen and presented at ILA, the three of us we headed to St. Vincent to take on the boss who was waiting impatiently in danger of losing its excellent quality of Type TranquilloXD ... After avoiding possible accidents were selected tamarri several songs I had burned to please marg. The power was already gone all quite shocked by my performances and Stephen singing competitions that leave much to be desired! The situation degenerated when the Boss was taken from his home (after a avereattesto blurt because of that "we are coming" as interpèretato sbagliatoXD) and joined the relief ... While generational howled the song of cartoons, they too roesent the cd, I had the power that The impresisone scratching at the window looking desperately for a way out ... But on the other hand, we still feel within us BAMBINIIIIIIH, BAMBINIIIIH!! Expelled
ilaria you flung at supersonic speed towards the Bristol clearly being delayed!
notarecon did you play in front of the bar entrance where everyone anxiously awaited our arrival and once fell from machine swept the other as a wave of crazed buffalo, luckily it was all people more or less used to our noshalance (but you write that?).
This encounter with the other three people I our hearts stopped at the moment of consternation unison * *... I had already been announced by the individual, and I had announced the bombshell the other two, but despite our psychological preparation vision was dramatic ... a sinking heart: NANNI WAS CUT YOUR HAIR !!!!!!! O_O HAIR !!!!!! ALMOST ZERO!! nonsotante had told me that I had no idea they were so short! instead ...
But I must be honest: it has bought 20 points with that hair, is certainly better than rpimo (vomit thinking back to those long hair).
There being recovered from the initial shock began to eat and discard reglai, so ...
Uffaaa, but I have to list all the things which I have received? mica want it? here ... thank goodness.
I can say, however, that the Greek myths and the life of Fabrizio De Andrè iIt is was very appreciated!
obvious is three hours and I write makes me want more, but I continue, I must, I feel this urge after death dragging me from navel to this list ... snort ... Dè
I said, you Scazzi is Palri, it screams blah blah blah ... (de un c I really want!)
NO! I HAVE TO WRITE TO MODINE!
so ...
hover several lines of Azzimondi like, "but you know it or you c an fucking ass!" Which is inevitable for me laugh! . Then Marge and the dè Toffo that sbellicavano VAIRE ... ... Leaving out fun pictures we took the photo the machine I Wanda Stephen and Margie! Then during the day ... we went, we were raped and aa each end of the night ...
---------------------------------------
By the way, school starts tomorrow, and the Our social life is about that does not exist ...
Amen, god shit
Ps thank you all for this wonderful birthday, not for the gifts (that I care a saw), for the company rather ... A special and affectionate
rignraziamento Marge and Stephen (L) ... The men of my life ...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
94 Ford Laser Stereo Diagram
TENCS EVRIBADI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment