OH MY GOD XDDD
Brother I had missed this piece you wrote:
Furetta wrote days ago:
"SO BECOME WORSE Tomoya BEHIND DE SAKURA! XD * argh *" SAKURA
Narumi E = Shirogane
and about stolkeraggio ACUTE. ..
I came to laugh too because I imagined the situation at home to Narumi that is on the toilet reading the paper and trying not to make you feel you try to photograph him with SHIN even in this moment of life but it catches you and Narumi was like, screaming BUT EVEN IN THE BATHROOM CAN BE IN PEACE! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD is malataaaaaaa ----> ---> have fun imagining it ... ste scenes at the City Hunter!
and I also came to mind this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XofEqrty2Eo&mode=related&search =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E- rEFQMjHo & mode = related & search =
Furetta wrote last week as well: "I think X will end up with a Metoro giant that if crashes on earth and they all die XD then in the hereafter will find themselves happily they and all their eyes .. ^ ^; "
Shirubia died and slumps to the ground with laughter ... yes XDDDDDD the clamp have a fetish for the eyes! also in TSUBASA RESERVOIR-___-bastaaaaaaaaaa ... every time I see an eye for Dollfie comes to my mind the image of Seishirou that keeps in the petals wrapped his hand in EYE-GIFT
traumatized me ... ...
but also sadistic in that image is still **;;;;
0 comments:
Post a Comment