ç_ç pauraaaaa ...
INVESTING TODAY ... I was ... that was me more than anything else I was going on a moving car ... when you have this one ... get off the bus crosses the atubus BEHIND strips and the cars behind the bus stop waiting for pedestrians to pass the bus and off again ... well I glance to my left and they were all still ... so I am going to step in and check also my right where the machines are from the reverse and so do I with my head peeking over the bus at that time ... ... just one foot while moving forward since it was free to go to the other side ... a machine (suddenly popped out from behind the curve from which they had sprung out all the others who had stopped on the contrary ) I verges on a mm belly and feet at full speed past all those who had stopped for pedestrians to pass and even the bus and I came to cry (but I did not cry at the end as I was shocked too) ... I'd come to the hospital to find it?! with flowers and chocolates and tiramisu is not it?!
THAT FEAR ... and I ç_ç riflettutto about what my life is hanging by a thread ... sigh
the nice thing is that I have not even had time to react and say something ... I stayed with my mouth wide open for 3 hours ... like I had a facial paralysis with terror ... but there was a driver who had stopped to CORRECT that let me pass him and he said maybe he wanted to give him a thrashing with ... ... the gentleman that if the unknown is taken as care for me! ç_ç I invited him to the hospital ... sigh
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/D.Gray-man/D.Gray-man% 20 -% 2009% 20 -% 2018% 20Large . jpg
today unfortunately makes me think of death ... sigh ... ç_ç and for what purpose I will still remember me ... SO:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/D.Gray -man/D.Gray-man% 20 -% 2012% 20 -% 2032.jpg
0 comments:
Post a Comment