Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bleeding Cut Roof Of Mouth

XDDD ^ __ ^

I recommend the following songs to listen to the album that are not so bad, I expected worse, have become softer and rapposi in some pieces, some were better before, but always Chesteruccio Chesteruccio **...
the stars beside the titles indicate the rating:

1. Wake (you can listen-__-thank goodness that did not last long)
2. Given up *** (bella!)
3. Leave Out All The Rest **
4. Bleed it out *** (bella!)
5. Shadow of the Day * (myeloma too! ^^;;;)
6. What I've done **** (bella! beautiful!)
7. Hands Held High *
8. No More Sorrow ***** (Back a bit of metal! Cheers XDDD This is nice!)
9. Valentine's Day * (myeloma too! ^^;;;)
10. In between * (myeloma too! ^^;;;)
11. In Pieces ***** (nice words! Well-paced ^ O ^ is my favorite! WONDERFUL!)
12. The Little Things Give You Away * (myeloma too! ^^;;;)

Here is my ranking ^___^... THE WINNERS ARE "No More Sorrow" and "In Pieces" ... I RECOMMEND! ! I like ... it's because I already imagine a
Chesteruccio while singing * ç * mitered, sweating and incacchiato! XDDD and the other hand riprende il respiro e si innamora...quanto vorrei essere la sua musa ispiratrice....ç_ç

Ecco le parole di "In Pieces" che è davvero bella:

[Chester Bennington sings]

Telling me to go,
But hands beg me to stay.
Your lips say that you love,
Your eyes say that you hate.

There's truth in your lies,
Doubt in your faith.
What you build you lay to waste.
There's truth in your lies,
Doubt in your faith.
All I've got's what you didn't take.

So I, I won't be the one,
Be the one to leave this,
In pieces.
And you, you will be alone,
Alone with all your secrets,
And regrets.
Don't lie.

You promise me the sky,
Then toss me like a stone.

You wrap me in your arms,
And chill me to the bone.

There's truth in your lies,
Doubt in your faith.
All I've got's what you didn't take.

So I, I won't be the one,
Be the one to leave this,
In pieces.
And you, you will be alone,
Alone with all your secrets,
And regrets.
Don't lie.

[Guitar solo]

So I, I won't be the one,
Be the one to leave this,
In pieces.
And you, you will be alone,
Alone with all your secrets,
And regrets.
Don't lie.



Everyone thought: do not give a damn ...-__-

XDDDDDDD evvabbé ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment