Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sidekick Lx Internet Hack

VI GIFT LOVE, AND FINALLY THE VIDEO FOR EPISODE TWO OF THEM ** DO NOT MISS IT! ç_ç

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJxXxPDGDiw

This video is beautiful. Based on a series that stole my heart "Last Exile" by God when I saw Firefly and their relationship together ... it's beautiful. E 'between master and servant who grow together and become friends with each other ... the most important thing is beautiful ... the love I felt for these two is comparable to that for Subaru and Seishirou ... they are beautiful! I have sorbed the boredom Crazy "Last Exile" just the two of them ... ç_ç the tears that I've made you think ... that their history is very concentrated in a single episode of the series ... I have it recorded that episode and guard it jealously! ç_ç
now see if some other video player on their two ...

even this is beautiful ... the tears bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_nXQ2jG6I
latter is more complete video ... ç_ç bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... in fact I do not know if have you noticed that I put in my profile as a Second! just because I wanted to give them importance ç_ç ... they deserve it!
God receives a gift from Firefly and small bwaaaaaaaaaaah ç_ç ... I can not continue ...!!! For those who

you would see just 24 minutes of this episode called "Castling Firefly" Sit down:
http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x10sa8_lastexile23

I uccidooooooooo that woman ... Delphine go fishing! ---> And do not say this with love

0 comments:

Post a Comment