Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wish You Well Chapter Summary

midlife crisis


I have the task of English, which will be the second week of school I had already put down or it will be because Bettini has announced a possible math homework for next week but still do not connect to the objective reality I prefer to hide this blog Oretta waiting for half an existential crisis that the commitment to education is less and I can happily continue to focus on these stupid books propped on the desk ... If I could plant a curtain in this blog and expect good sound and silence buione 10 months until the state exam and everything behind it to end. But unfortunately you can not, and I most of all I have to make sure that this year is the year of safe passage smoothly and without surprises of surprises as there were already too many ...: D .
remains that I do not lower your head, turn on the lamp beside me and start looking through these texts disconsolately stracostosi paper, plus! If I had Italian, Latin and divine comedy studying all day and I would be happy too to present in class, as the holy woman explains that it is a wonder, it makes you excited about the hours pass like minutes and at home you do not have to do is revise those notes because your mind has already focused on them and they have already stored , you need just to go and study those little thing that you have escaped, and check the book, or at least to memorize some translations (which I'll be stupid but we also feel a certain taste) ... But then there is also story as much as I enjoy the Pini crippled and omits the key passages and characters that give a logic to our past, so you have to forget your notes and rely on good ol 'Dialogue with history, "even if you consapelove that pines for what is c scirtto up there is not history ... while his tales of buchettino you inevitably repeats day after day in class (which you always say the same things !) at face value and are cornerstones of the human journey (as the Comtesse de Castiglione, you all knew it was a great whore and that trumpet Napoleon III because she was told by Cavour?? No, because important this particular! more of four is not the querra of independence that was not deglna of note, that is, I want to say-.-).
To say nothing of philosophy, that if you do not understand a bat story to a philosophy relies directly to the book, but the same problems of history are also present in philosophy, and saving them there, I'd be boring, the fact is that THAT gives me the nervous man!
Had only the head just full of school problems would be less! In fact when you start again from the school I need to eat a lot more urgent and painful. I am always hungry. Always. that is, always, most likely as all human beings of this world just can not regulate. Before we had a little the habit, but now it's like if my body was never sated. When I control and I avoid eating too much (that is, the right would swallow 100 kcal day-.- that sadness, that will not be so little, but what about the emptiness I feel inside me is so great that I think that when I adjusts the dose is so large that even the little stomach mucosa have noticed that somthing has come to them), I said, when I can hold my cosmos (XD), precisely because they suffer as a beast I feel like an anorexic and I open the fridge and stuffed into his mouth all that lies within. Consequently, After this period of brake that I can force myself (which cause fluctuations of mood, hysteria, of stress and extreme fragility, that is, let us make contoXD) leads to delirium in which I allow myself a regular meal which I think the Christmas lunches ... fact is that I can not even stomach to reach all the "good things" that I have already granted that I'm sick like a beast! CAho spray, pain in the ribs for all that we are under contracts, vomiting (which only recently vomited at least if you set me free, but no .... Recently, all the pain it only showed the inside to me (and if it should just come out cotatanta soffernza prefer to take the path of ass ...) reminded me of the excruciating contractions deov why eat so little and with so little choice of types ..
E 'Cuio exactly what happened today, but yesterday, just a little less ...: Today I ate half a loaf of bread ...
I would rather be run over by a truck ...
probably would not hurt ...
and the beauty is that any pain I face the same future that will prevent hasty action ...
I wonder why it must be difficult to eat so little. That is, for me it is certainly since I used to eat everything I wanted, but I should develop at least a bit of good will, self-respect. Inceve day after day is so difficult because they had to take off my L ... S BODY THAT IS USED FOR FOOD digest ????? PERCHèèèè ?????* desperate cry *
here ... this is another reason why these days are not brilliant, I think that no one at home so I caca luxury goes well ... just do not affittino my room thinking that you really afuggita, but until then I am happy that I definitely consider output their esistenzeXD ...
then I'm confused about my cock that nobody knows but one that for now and nobody has to know (do not read blogs so I'm not there is no quindoi problemaXD). Are intimidated by my bad luck and suffocated by the endless number of uncertainties and "If you can not ..." I ossesisonano ... I feel very stupid when I face this issue in particular, and just because I feel like an idiot not pursue it ... save your kind audience in a series of mental masturbations.
adios muchacios
GIVE ME THE RICCHEZZAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment