Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hands Free Masterbator

momentaccio

ecco.Avevo made a nice post and quite delicious that I kept in reserve, waiting a few days (who knows why) before posting.
was quite lively and cheerful, especially to laura happy, tired of the usual monochrome post to which I have already used all of you. Here I am hearing to publish this post today because my mood is exactly the opposite of how I would have painted those lines.
Lately I have to say it was a period medrioche but totally respectful because I was not being considered and it meant peace, and that medriochità meant that even if there is a dog house perchp seems the walls are painted gray in here because people love each other, the fact is that no one was attacking you for the moment, so please you enjoyed that sadness supernatural hovering above your head like ls cloud of Funo playing poker illegal. In fact I do not lamante. But unfortunately today there is much to tell.
I'm not going to go into details because I do not see things the way they racocntare place. I can only say that these are the moments like today that tifanno want to be 1000 miles from here in a second outer layer of meat. these are exactly the moments when you wonder but why? I do not want to dwell much to write comment. The fact is that there are certain people who know what I mean and can understand my feeling of alienation. I am curious if you were really born with a temperament victimizing and depressed., If I was not born a positive person (though anxious as pochiXD) and smiling that luckily. Better not think about it, fortunately I have the character that I find myself and fortunately I have thousands of eyes to be closed in order to find a chance if nothing had happened, although I admit that the tools of character with which I am equipped often are insufficient to overcome certain things. In the end I can still, in fact I'm here after just an hour and a half that I have already more or less calmed down, and already I begin to breathe more slowly, but to pretend nothing has happened and feel powerless in front of certain situations you makes it unlikely frustrated until, by raising the low self-esteem that I find myself.
The amazing thing is that now I am not angry angry, and I'm not crying, no! Are resigned and apathetic. And if I can
I'm themselves that everything I said is a true source, it can only be invented images of two men at random. Maybe it is, but it is very hard to get out of a vicious circle of mind so convoluted.
.
Oltreutto my life intripandomi accomplice in "situations" in which they are making me embarrassed and impigliarmici risk of harm to the heart. I may not be so, but I'm so afraid of suffering the anxiety that overwhelms me and I think I'd be a pain in more sprofondare.Questa is only a part of my brain dull and complicated, that part negativa.L 'fparte other hand is optimistic but not too hopeful and smiling and gloating, and that same part is crossing his fingers, whispering a "who knows that tomorrow will be ....."

0 comments:

Post a Comment