Monday, October 13, 2008

Calories In A Veggie Stir Fry

Nek dominates my mind Saturday


Never mind that two or three days because I feel bimbaminkia neoromanticism I'm listening again to all the songs nek, I can say that everything is ok! So why place? Straposto usually depressed or when I know when I have to tell important events such as goliardic on Saturday passed a joke. Instead I do not have to write anything today, that is, in reality of things to write but there would be more personal confidential information on individuals. Zoe Arcuni coze a digono zi!
back to the beginning: I do not know why I want to hear nek and Riven, which listened to 14 years, among other things, perhaps in honor of the good old days, perhaps because although there are similarities stracommercial abbestia I like, go to Sapé ... Like, 24 hours is that I am fixed on the same three tunes:
1) Six Great: that is what makes every step, every look, every thing you do, whenever a massacre if you leave go, you know I like to stop and think, but if I touch you work more, and do not need to explain the story you are, words are of no return You know, I prefer to put your lips to yours with the breath that stirs against mine, I'm not going to talk about yesterday, with the life I'm never the same, you are very different from others, from the piùùù to think of it ... the beauty of you is always on my mind ke, six grandeeee, and in some things you're like me, you are not happy to be one among tanteeee, six grandeeee ...
and this is ... I know ... it is sad and commercial, but I'm fond of, was one of the songs that I flipped between the 'summer of the first and second when I had more ... red hair and straight hair to her shoulders, but what the fuck style avevoO_O ...
2) If I Had You: if I had not maybe I'd give you, you are the first that makes a trip inside me, and then never gives up, if I did not have alternatives that you would, someone has already said it will not work, but I do not change my mind, just give me straight, and I choose riscelgo teeeeeeee ... You know I love you is never enough is that you 're all that I'm missing, tell me tell me so much is if I did not c you. If I had not you, maybe I would live in half, and a man closed in on vegetation and does not know that if you have not by and then you convince yourself that only you can not do ... is strabellaXD ... ok, you are allowed to take the piss: D. .. but parechcio, though I have not there is no way to redeem
3) it's you and I lit up, I sweat when you're Tamarra ... but the most to me is when you: if you love eperdo fors, if not love you but never win -.- ..... minutes of silence and consternation ...
all these songs have been digested by me years ago ... and unfortunately, as songs like we are You Facciani I diabetes can not be eliminated, I tried with saunas and methods esquamanti to lighten it, but it is deeply rooted in my soul ... and I do not boast much of a girlfriend ... XD
What is she talking about? uhm ... I do not know I lost the thread of the sign ...
Ah yes, I wanted to say a few words about my artistic side. The naked little woman has not come a girlfriend badly and now I found an excuse to give it a meaning: Ariel will be just out of water, which has become aware of being anda large piece of Fiha you naked with a piece of the whole sesi Sailing in hand ... in a background and sebastian flanders pleasantly surprised ... I do not know .. what do you think? trivial? foolish?
Maybe, but what if Ulivieri is not something trivial and meaningless for the note? Then awarded! E * Ariel will beat his fist on the table with ... Too bad decision * before turning Disneiana this design was not to be anywhere else that a girl Gnudi, then the facial features are not just from Ariel, and now I rehearsed with the snout pennarellino ... oh well I'll just make her hair ...
Yesterday I wrote a lot of my novel that makes Caha ... hope that went on with the story does not fall on the pathetic because I'm very sorry, even if it were my critical confidence will help me to understand What can I improve the style or something ... cos altroXD
Orvuar

0 comments:

Post a Comment