Thursday, October 2, 2008

Running Shirts Quotes

bolligan @ 2008-10-02T17: 08:00

As you seem hard to believe, maybe today I'll write a post allegroXD vaguely. I ask forgiveness for all the times I vent on the blog, but just as in real life is very rare if not impossible vedrmi cry or give a sign of depression at least somewhere I'll also pass on my problems, no? And I prefer to do it somewhere like a blog (but of course within certain limits, because I really care that others do not know how to word for word my own sprouts-.-) than to be a burglary or a poor man bored with my endless whining and feuds with my family, that is, in fact sometimes I do, but the emphasis with which I expose my partner qquel I feel is muted compared to what I feel dentro.Anche because I am aware of that causes embarrassment ...
Today's better, pare.Può Maybe because I do not see the mother of twenty hours and I'm grogiolando, but then I know when I will enter through that door rincazzare, indeed, I will do it to piss off some reason still unknown, and from there) maybe a pieghettina remade the bed, go to SAPE) will begin discussions nonsense ... for now I enjoy this serine: D. ..
STEFANO, I DO NOT SEE THE TIME TO VENIì PISAAAAAAAAH .... : _:
said that I can continue.
said.
---- as I write here I am covering a bit physical and I have to admit that I find it so difficult, the vector field is understandable, entrro ulivierana the limits of the mind, s includes, but is almost acceptable as a matter or at least as argument. C
But Monday is a math test: s, and this time I'll really studied by Bertolini, it is not more an excuse to go out in mid srttimana corsoXD.andando in the days ahead with Tuesday c is a good homework on Lucretius, but what distresses me, or rather, I do not study hard, because I do not mind as an argument and how matter itself, the Latin. Then you shall nothing.
Lately I've been listening to a songwriter forever, or rather two. The first is venerable: Vecchioni. L 'Angelo Branduardi is another, probably much less known than the first, but that song is fabulous, but a little favoleggianti melodically entrancing, in my opinion, too bad the guy had a gra happened in the past and is then virtually disappeared S. His music was much better than they do today, but the guys preposterous are proposed in San Remo, or in other locations or festivals like: S. ... But the ... What do you want!
To pay tribute to these two grains will get two songs apiece. and I hope you'll be delighted. * _ *


That 's listening to every holy morning at 7 I turn on the pc, at 7:05 and put the wheel to do ripartitre copo up at 7 and 40, the moment they leave to go to school. Two weeks go through the storia.Lo I know I'm ashamed, anczi, my fault, but I did not realize that it too is a legacy left to us by the previous governoXD ... Apart
the jokes, is great, it tells me YES OR NO tells me, tells me tells me YES OR NO! (L)








* _ * I WISH ... I have no words to say what makes me feel this song, I can say only one way "and I want to touch your hair up on the top without making mistakes, and finally say that I am beautiful, and confoderli and start *_*"... This sentence expresses probably only me ... the tears come out of commozione.Ma the letters of love is wonderful. Poetry, music and love in one testo.Mi excited as a holy sentimentalona every time that I hear!




This is not like a lot, but I find it a meaning there!
away, sno happy to have you shown these wonderful videos, because these two are amazing songwriters, and as if that were not enough well publicized recently and though I feel sorry for them, basically I find it a good thing!
...
"A NANNI" replying to messages, CHRIST GOD !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment