Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Modern Contemporary Costumes

but who the hell I was? O_O

Last night I had the proof that more and more idiots in the world, and the thing is that I do not like ... That was a scherzoo less thing I worried and considering the arguments disturbato.Effettivamente dealt with and various other things one might conclude that the conversation was just a stupid scherzo.Purtroppo But I know how the guy speaks, behaves and what to focus sometimes his monologues idiots ... well, the conversation yesterday was not entirely foreign to the line of thoughts and ways of saying that the guy in question has always followed.
Then what can you expect from a guy who has a photo of him as an avatar naked?? The thing I do not
Tange almost nothing, in fact far from me to feel bad for tsimile individual, so much so that I did it to download it, and even I pento.Quel that bothers me is that I wasted benetre Sometimes my time, although little, my patience and more ... three times in my life not to realize that I had in front of individual ...
ever in times like this I was happy to have dumped a guy: D
How dare then I always come to beg to get back together I do not know! Mah!
repeat: I would not tange.mai suffered for this subspecies of the creature never suffer, fortunately. Only gives annoying after a long time to see who the heck you were found to be twice!
change the subject.
Hallowreen is menacingly approaching and I do not know what to do to know who this festività.Non aggregarmi.Non know combinare.Non assult with those who know ... Something andare.Vabè to find last momento.O just someone will see fit to invite me ...
cha I do not know else to say ... um ... I have other drawings that are very expressive and coaventi discrete subjects, so I'm not complaining ... too bad that the pencil gives me the idea of incompleteness and pennarellino although sharper and decided in the case do not satisfy me in terms of shading ... I'll find something to sentirmirealizzata artistically. My mother
today I did a long speech in French (ie three sentences on the cross) and I understood everything ... I'm happy ... I know more or meno.tanto Esono phrases that never again will I play from my mouth, making him have a sense compiuto.Ma nothing.

My father started out today, "so we both know that this year will go wrong, both do not expect the votes beautiful you know, it tui,, .. I do" in practice and told me I still know that You're a good for nothing, and you make me a little sad ... This is not me soo upset but I was also demoralized coem if I were not already such a pessimistic, with little respect for me and anxious. It's always nice to hear certain things from your father with a compassionate tone, ad nauseum, dripping SPRESIANO and clearly mocking my ass (you say so?) To you. Sunday I resisted that smile in disbelief and saying clearly, "so even if study Pansi compicciare of something?" while I watched from above the desk ... But tonight I was really given to the nerves in that tone that makes me feel calm fake an idiot perchpè Thus we speak only to the insane, and if there is a ce n cvuol not say that it is also going to make it altra.Che who is really ...
just do not have the courage to make this for those who really deserve it prefers to let off steam with someone who knows that it is difficult to react.
going in the ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment