E 'know that my blog is zipillo of grammatical errors, some of my already because I would like to express a provincialotto ( which, among other things) and a little bit because I know in a hurry, do not ever re-read what I write and being very often by emphasis, by emotions of what happened I do a drawing of repetitions and Construction messed up that half basterebbero.Perciò I apologize in advance because as I go to relate things very emotionally strong will fill this space in the ether unnecessary obrobri-raising hair behind his head ... So
. We begin
.
Today (or rather yesterday) because Saturday was a day of output, but happily the Azzimondi he came to school to enlighten us with his wonderful presence: D. After all esserselo trumpet a bit, including the Giuntoli o_o, was issued to the custodians of this precious jewel, that is me and the Boss. and after essercelo trumpeted it too, but also having priority over the rest of the mob and being able to enjoy this much more than all the others, we have it next grogiolati even though it was very busy running around here and there in search of teachers and professors. He looked like a truffle dog in area X. ..
I had the misfortune of not being the classic (repeat to infinity I made a big shit to subscribe to scientifically) but beyond the Case Study school, I eat my hands are not to because the asshole of ClassC Azzimondi made all the golds and two in the final class with the next berti and daisy \u0026lt;_\u0026lt;... > _> ....\u0026lt;_>.... >_\u0026lt;....
The afternoon was not very different from previous ones: eat, discussion with parents because in the pasta sauce c they had put the sausage (and this shows how good I want, that is, I mean, the sausage!, had even tried to hurt me with something light to pass unnoticed ... mah !), shower, three hours in front of the cabinet sit on the fence about what mettemri, starting in the car, listening to old men in the car and my girlfriend leads as every Saturday in which I usually always the cd, go and pick Azzimondi and Brothers in San Vincenzo, put cd tamarrissimo, scream out loud, something less than 4 in Piombino again ... well ... then plummet to snack / ona, and Giratina in short quick just in time to get to the secret place then we found busy by usurping people (which secret is, we have shown to half the world, there we brought the blackbird, wanda, nanni, the Toffo ie, secret shit!). So that we acontentammo arrampicacci of the rocks in front of the marina to the sea. The inevitable photos of Saturday we tried so much that he made a 190 just for good measure, including very significant and are of dubious morality, as usual d however. While there
a romantic sunset brighten the mood a Wanda was seen to 'horizon, then the pictures became corrupt and malfamateXD.Inoltre tore my stockings again, as I do not know why, this happens on many Saturdays >_>.. part as if I was doing who knows what, but they have a habit of breaking easily, fortunately always points not visible under my skirts gay "from the course." As if that were not enough Marghe did tumble one of my shoe between the rocks, luckily it was recovered, Then, the creator of disasters caused a plug of water where I uniposca repurarlo to be able to make and yet I had to use wet and lose what little dignity I still had left.
Subsequently returned to the course (after a general, restoring and return lodged after the Mafa is sciovolata Azzimondi together all the slimy moss, all because i did fihi) to conduct Wanda if it were to go to. Done our duty we are approaching the car to get back to the mansion of Margate, or how every Saturday at St. Vincent ...
From now on I do not know whether to continue, I do not know what to say, do not come out even more words to eplicitare successe.Ma thing I know I have to find, because it has the incredible (which Then the incredible no, but it is the umpteenth stab that hurts more than others). We start off in Ferrer, in fact, reach the car, except that, ten meters after Wanda entrusted to other guardian, I see a figure a few feet in front of me, far away, almost out of focus but riconoscibile.In that moment my heart stopped beating. I had hoped for a millisecond that it was not called lei.Ho to help me the most important deities so I avoid the danger, unfortunately all my attempts of exorcism has been in vain. Lei
was not She-Who-Must-Be-Named is well expressed in the exact moment when I recognized for sure "will be the case that you greetings this time eh!" Or maybe it was "c have the courage to see me now? "I do not remember well what he said accurately, I just know it was something to do with a scratched disprezzANTE said that only she knows rendere.Io biscicai dull and with a trembling voice, "hello". Marge, who had absolutely nn realized who it was who walked past and I had spoken to me said with a laugh, "Bongiorno? Cazo but it's evening! Who say cazo bongiorno dè" ... I even l I sentita.Il it all ended in a few seconds, when my secondiin cercello went slow and we perceive things as not to slow capcidandomi of who I had met. c esattamnte few steps away was the Baby gang munching on some pizza tavolinacci, the other two not realizing that nothing had been directed towards this group, while all of these fractions ioin I only had the power to bring her hands to her mouth and stop immobile.Stefano realizing that something is was approached em rightly asked what was going on and I bathed in tears and tremente "was biiiiip * * (censorship, because it is so good )"... beginning to sob like a poor demented and Azzimondi sag on one side and the brothers (who meanwhile had realized that something was wrong and andaca gang cleared the baby, which I rightly even cocoa, a: WE RITARDOOOOH,) I tried to take control of myself, not only that the capacitanomi see and talk to her just made me and makes me so fragile and vulnerable. The two poor
did not know what to do, where to put their hands, what to say and I appreciate very much all you have done for me.La what bothered me, beyond the fact itself, because it disturbs me cry public, unfortunately, because I often have a type sensiBBileXD, but I feel embarrassed to cry in front of others and is rarissimissimissimo succeda.Questo that was one of the rare times when he slid a few salty liquid on my cheek in front of gente.Ma I am happy that in front of me at that moment c they were my two complementary Trio!! They
s poor bastards were not noticed anything, but have been told that if only they had noticed who I had spoken to were sending in the ass without much salamenlecchiXD ... The fact is ono
ches been sick for a while, as I was traumatized, shaken after a car accident ... Unfortunately all
seto well ... now I feel used a cloth, squeezed and rubbed on the ground to give the rag ... I do not think I will pass this hangover for tonight, this also shows how my wound is still alive and open. A wound that will not quit I think mai.Spero imparci just to live. A the more I feel the need to get myself a tattoo, the more so the tattoo will be heard and taken with honor, as evidence of having fought the war against a harpy that deprives me of all the love I felt for lei.Son proud to have survived although I'm not out out at all.
....
Continuing the evening we ate as usual at Old Daddy, and we did speculate about the knights of gold that was better suited to our personality. Marge is undoubtedly the Taurus, Gemini, and I Stefano Aphrodite, although after a heated discussion since I dedocaedro contains a tooth of all 12 riders of me gold! More than double personality! XD
also speculated on the similarities with the cartoons. The
Ambrose has multiple roles: the little mouse drunk and made Alice in Wonderland, the child takes advantage of The Rescuers (alessia while the lower is white, marge jellyfish, Stephen and I both faithful and crocodiles do Snoops nanni) ... then there were many similarities effective (the brgogio, I repeat was omnipresent) but just now escape me ... ah yes! nanni the Giunta and were Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and then I was biagio of Alice in Wonderland (how I love biagio * _ *) "Biagi Biagio !"... you're a hero," seriously? "....
unfortunately do not remember other similarities, but I am sure that my two buddies will help me to remember in comments below. The evening ended
looking at the pictures and video are going to take several eun ice cream.
Ah, missed the tragic farewell to the posting weekly Fede/Marghe- Azzimondi ...
stefano ... But do not worry you know I miss you and you fill it with text messages throughout the week, my sweet sweet Azzi puccioserrimo .... We love you very ... For
cocludere dierei I feel fatter than 5 pounds since I begin again to take the cortisonone, probably not a thing perceptible to the external eye but my inner eye sees inquiring too strange round hips and ass to expand and belly will ... I'm really just imagination or dventando a barrel? who knows! For
utimissa what I appeal to nanni I avoid like the plague :_:... not avoid Ulivieri nanni, so that you know that you do the eyes and try to stir your soul ... sensiBBile inventor of apology madestre TZS ... ... puccioserrimo Would you also, but if you avoid the Ulivieri not ever * idventerai wisdom of Knight dedocaedro *.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Masquerade Dresses For Juniors
A meeting that changed the mood of the evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment