Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Message From The Couple Wedding Program

bimbaminkia that once I was


not know why, not knowing what to do I took a look at the old blog which I owned.
(moment of silence)
Every line I wrote that increased my awareness of pathos ... But we realize? I understand that this is not that much of a bloggie but there is a minimum of dignity l has a minimum of senso.Sò know that beyond those pi-ciuì been vigorously shaking his head, but CAPERS, I'll never, I think, to reach those levels of embarrassing mediocrity. First: what I was talking, the second point: as I spoke, the third point: it is still possible that I used those incomprehensible symbols that do not exist in Italian as = ke, however cmq = (Trall other use that again, but only sometimes in chat!), when = qnd etc ... And 'ever possible then that I used a series of exclamation points quite so conspicuously useless? not one or two would be enough? finally, how the hell I had thought of writing with a pink shokking? and 'unheard unheard ... * shakes his head disconsolately *.
I remember well that in February it took me to a whole horrid pink background with hearts of different sizes and embarrassing ... But the end of the world was running out or what? I mean, ok, I was in a group truzzissimo ( and was very Truzzi) but you can have a period of confusion so evident and disturbing? I have never been so, never was all Zoe gets girls KeKosa Ozzi? Zoe was yesterday
Strabello zerland, k fikoooooh, gèèèèèè, I know strainzerita abbeszia! bellooooh Ke ... loved!
NOOOOOOOOOh, I've come up with even one other thing that makes me shudder ... and that puts me in suggezione, it was something I had totally removed: LOVE? LOVE? Mmm, but I went out of your head? Tamarra But what was it?
most terrible thing is I have a clear picture of my early summer 2006 when I was the faith of all time, certainly with a slightly different character from the current, less self-confident (ie, compared to now, however, because they always was), etc, but I always smiling sun, caciarona the grebana always, from September \\ October onwards I have another frame that once again my memory: a mongoplegica who behaved child from mink and that is mainly expressed in bimbaminkia.
For the series, Porco Judah, at this point I win the competition between the undersigned and Bertolini!
Apart from the hair that I did not honor, el unit stood out with that cadaverous complexion showing off every day, but above all I remember that I dressed in a manner extr female, ever made! I do not say a female casual as can be ; dress anyone but a female almost bratz, although to get to their level I should have commit to long * nods * believe, though this is a female despite that I was never involved and never addicerà me, as I think anyone from there ... because it is truzzerrimo c is , was also due to the moral decay that I had bad or the door was not even comparable with that of a human being until May apprezzabile.Questo fortunately, or maybe April \\ May. Where to from there on, the cameras also gave her good results and hoped that I also have enjoyed fairly * cought-cought, he hopes that the brothers understand what it refers *... The fact is that there was a period of months in which I am ashamed to call myself Ulivieri ...
There have been many positive things in that time eh! But unfortunately as in all things the first to raffiorare are nil, despite the misunderstandings, the stories beutifull style, the scenes from telenovelas that made her laugh piùche be dramatic, and the malice there were good times ... certainly one factor to take into consideration is the style that I really had to c ... Why vergognarsiXD.
I know you know what you're thinking, you cost!
that my style has not changed and even if it makes Caha same ... But then I look at gap between a pair of 'years, get myself together here to read what I'm now writing and saying "that asshole that I was!" XD


however * that the Sicilian, and Marge I can understand * Tomorrow go to Rome and hope to achieve something, I hope there, but as he told the paper * and 10 * who lived hoping died shitting, so ... Unfortunately, the decree was approved, but we must make ourselves heard, one must understand what we care about this, and what we wish that the order is withdrawn, because we keep to our pockets and into the future, but it is useless to waste words on a blog that does not read either No, the waste it in public, whether or not a good speaker, especially in front of people I do not know a sufficiency, on certain things, eh! Then others are on an animal for slaughter. Then
also depends on situations: for example today I chatted with several mothers, old people, teachers, janitors, and more than I've ever fatot meeting at which they are made so far to school, where I remained virtually silent, or similmuta . Today I was engrossed! Discuss, inflamed me, little women and forced shopkeepers to sign XD Even
Ale has been a great help, however, already ... ale Brava!
The CEI was almost useless, not to say that was totally, but it was the figure, type henchman cartoon disney ... Although today as we were behind with that made me do a little more curved the idea of Gollum .. Cei Pora!
stamens conclude by saying that the south wind was unbearable, I had hair down to the root stipposi!
not that you care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment