Monday, October 6, 2008

I Need Some Gay Dares

where are you inspired? Where are you ?????

I am afraid I lost my vein makes it artistica.Tempo I was full to the tip of the hair, I was always the inspiration on what to draw, how to succeed in making the cartoons. Instead. Now. THE EMPTY ....* sound of wind blowing and the balls of hay rolling *. E 'unace that gives me the nervous in unamaniera impressive. Months and months ago, yourself for example I started a story that I would have loved to do it last long enough to develop and transform it into a book, I arrived barely in the 30th continuous at page without knowing how, not because I do not know how to continue or develop history, partly because what actually took place volevendo narare c having little to invent. The problem consists in that by the 31st fatot page Poim seemed to fall into medicrità, failing to link the information in an appropriate manner, as if this were not enough to realize when I could not enter certain notions fossegiusto. in short, to understand each other I found myself deleting 10 pages of nothing because I thought I wrote the shit, and probably really desecrated the undisputed art of fiction with this talk of fucking. Then in March there are those 30 pages in the Documents folder of which I do not know what fare.Vorrei rimettermici and know what exactly we can write, but every time I open that page in Word are attacked by insecurity and after 10 minutes of random music that I hope you'll come face some brilliant and innovative idea, seal the snorting and the knowledge that hard to go more of that in the preamble.
It is a shame because the "novel" I really mad at all clear in my head, and although I know that poor language skills, we would keep to be able to write down everything that is wrong with this skull. I am aware that depression is something that most likely rimarràsempre unfinished.
to mention other types of inspiration today a mere caricature of the pines, in addition to explaining it in front of a type is also very easy to make cartoon style it was impossible to represent him, collapsed on the bench now I'm sad and distressed, while the bertolini gave me on the shoulder to keep pache ripendomi that sooner or later the bottom of my soul is tornerà.In a soul of a mad artist, this year it all, even pure lade reminded me day after day, the 'only thing that I could not claim to have vanished into thin air as well ... Already this summer the only
isegno fiho that is to come and Pegasus ... Misty May, despite being a masterpiece, is a bit Scarsini for a whole summer ... yes, even the little woman made h with his head back and to various other cazzatine, but it is a low production cospiqua.Ecco.NON MI IS IN YOUR MIND WHAT TO DO! and though I could think of, those few times, the diegno remains in pencil, not I can make it how I want to fucking buddah ...
move on. Period apathetic and a little gray, but passerà.Basta wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment