Then So ...
I fly about what happened yesterday morning ... and we know only three Azzimondi will also soon join us, and now the news is restricted Motl also because I'm ashamed as a turkey thief (but because then your turkeys? mah!).
I mean, I really have not that pain then I capacito.Ma! And stripped the blackbird and Marge, poor animals, they will pay me for the rest of my days ...
anyway.
aside things that happened and omitted much inteligente move on although I still feel guilty against Mafa and Sailor Merlo: _:
I feel stupid, very stupid, really stupid. Here, and this time I riferisoc the previous paragraph, but a decision made after the time and after a lot of courage, without telling anyone then! So much so that nobody knows! Manco
Marghe ... that is when I read blog will wonder what the fuck is successp and did not hit me as I felt before, I justify saying that it was something that I only see myself or I was even more intripparmi in the brain, which already is mixed per se with the plasticine, which prevents neural cells to make me think like a human being, let alone opinions heard outside.
Well I got courage to 4 hands (4 hands you, okay? Some problem monks? L I have always and will always or often say, behold, I also lost track of segnoXD) and I am made strong (mica true ... I know of a wimp to be ashamed! ok, but, say that I am already happy if I had a heart attack going up the stairs at school.
Changing the subject: Although no one goes to school tomorrow, the good thing is that I have confidence to go tomorrow but I have to otherwise I would not do that the only absolute, and then have 3 days in a row is absent in the libretto, even with Thursday 4 ... and if it takes me the certificate are dicks, but because my father was opposed to strikes and sit-ins, demanding that I entered, as well as my mother, and since I do not know at all that at school how the hell I went there with the fucking pfaccio certificate?
also to avoid unexpected serious health I are hanging type of Damocles sword on the neck (or 41 to Simplify the fever every now and then I bill if not a holy year also twice) Facciani I miss more days of school you will never have a lack of here until April, at least absent unjustified, because I 's butt of last year if you will not want to take ... You can fail for too many absences Judas pig? ie, only the Ulivieri ....
believe everything I wanted to say the I told you, so I close here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment