Sunday, October 26, 2008

G Nadine Jansen Forum

Damn brakes shy!


Executioner I know how bad I wanted to de ... Fiha but also makes us a success I know!

So as the Friars about reports on Saturday, this time willingly desert, hoping that his commitment to do so is enhanced by the fact that I spend my time turno.oh!

But now that I have nothing to tell about the week, I talk?

Street so I'll just say the nicest things emotionally last night, so that the monks are still the most comprehensive on the list of things that are made.

The event was very nice to me, there were not many but the fact that at the end abbian also talked about the teachers and there were many who did not speak with us but who have expressed to me is significant. We ASSIEDATI (now I'll say it for many years to come at the wrong) in crossing where c is the symptoms and then in the small square in front of the world ... The worst thing is that at some point I turn around and who I I see? My mother, with his usual grin that troubled anyone with those lines rooted in the soul and the blood that flowed from one side of the mouth, remnant of the poor child who had devoured the first few minutes (so there is always a sacrificial victim ). Even my father who accompanied us throughout the constitution-small tract Square world, then generating the woman, and no eh!

Then we went to St. Vincent, as usual, after a tour in progress and spiaggettina, where in separate machines, we bothered to events, then that Scottish: C1 dell'Ulivieri VS Mercedes' Azzimondi & hellip , but we are also able to arrive first, while Stef us in the dust behind us ... well, we ate the water since it was flooded everywhere, just as we have suffered the flooding caused by the guy in front of us ... ARGH!

Overall it was a nice evening, already!

We enjoyed a lot and we were inspired ... BELLA BELLA BELLA NIGHT! I am satisfied, how many laughs and chatter! Then oh well, we ended happily (after the undersigned has urinated behind a car or else if it was him and after we killed all three in a pool that reached to the knees) with the league of evil * _ * ...

But what is beautiful?

Frollo is too good! "Evil and one, two and Maleficent, Maleficent and three aggiudigado the place of the head of the League of Evil cats!" 8 episodes adorable! I would be able to metternece a below ... pè favvi spite!

Obviously Vè like it?
Tell me if it is a brilliant Advertising possession, however I still think a jellyfish is not much good coming, even scar does not convince me, but the others .... Delizioserrimi are!!

Now!

What else could I speak? I have no idea really ...

Ah, the collective has managed to have conflicting ideas 4 for 4 consecutive days ... no good? I have always been the same old idea, because is basically what I believe, but if things decided They come in different ways are a type that fits very easily, unless you find something totalemtne absurd.

In fact I have always been convinced that a real job, that morning, afternoon and night would have been better, I think that is the most suitable, but on altraparte I also understand those who believe that it would be better alternative, however, am sleeping with so much of regular classes, or more or less regular in the morning, while the fact of having to do until the afternoon and then all evening at home because otherwise you are under the caca makes us a headmaster ago I'm not at all, it must be something that disturbs and ask allowed the principal is a stupid thing, but thankfully will not be put in place and we sit in the scampata.Domani us. Let's see eh!

I do not even know whether to go, what to do, and how to do it! Decided too many things too quickly. 11 to decide tonight whether to go or not.

There are so many things I did not come back, the only thing is I am convinced that the full and total employment is the best thing but sit in different intervals and things do not convince me. At this point, as far as I probably should go to school, son really confused.

And not afraid to bark of tasks, questions, or professors who threaten you if you complain, that is what the fuck, I risk a lot more willing to stay on hold, but I see it as a thing made to fuck a dog ... and although a possible job as it should not have much organization there would be something much more deep-rooted and heartfelt for me ...

Sorry for this outburst, I probably will be challenged a dozen times, but I left my vent flow thoughts. And maybe I'll even say things that do not fit very certain positions, but De I'm thinking and then I speak to do.

Then!

Some things I should really have a lot more courage, rather than remain stuck with my little boat of cock to a rock that makes me go forward or backward. What I would do certain things, picking up situations that can not manage, at times delicate I can not even control my body, my mind thinks "foul, pork Judas, do it!" Rather remain standing there without moving a finger ...

Because I lack the courage, but you would not think that is a woman so Active and which tells the giullaresca Miggiano bratz and very sincerely and unashamedly what he thinks of them can not get stuck on certain things, can not have some grounds!

But I have!

How the hell hate, blasphemy * * the party ... I be able to control my body never ordered to do so? I think I will become old and will always be here to say: "I do so tomorrow, tomorrow I will have that courage even in the midst of the Mago stomach ...

But on the other hand, if he cared not seriously I would be so stop, I would not have the stomach closed and I would not have a dry throat. If he cared not at this time I would be playing in the fourth as always, as I always have. But now I understand why that previously everything was easier, and because I was much bolder than that. For the same reason why everything is always done very quickly, very quickly and, for me, without pain or tears (except once, I'll give via1questo!), Basically because I do not ever give a damn no. Not so much, not so intensely. And it is when you try something that the going gets tough, and the courage is lacking.

And now a nice fuck you to everyone that there is always a good

0 comments:

Post a Comment