Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jiib Jab Effects For Free

co giupippa

JPEG
(I wanted to start to) ... It 's been a special day today ... completely discutibile.Andata to pick up the friars

St. Vincent (sooner or later I'll call it by its name but for now normal Friars is much more authoritative), where the high priest showed me a video Strabello that you can find on his blog (oops, that sin is ... there has private muahahah ..* *). Drogateci of most of our favorite songs we came to plummet between trivial and not before you chat through cors Italiadove, will be for the traffic jam of people and machines that there were, maybe it's argument was, at one point begins: "BOOOOH, IF I SEE THE Merdin custard" that statement I came up with such vehemence and bad that the brothers died for good 30 seconds before he could breathe and have a heart caridaco regolareXD ... D 'on the other hand we wanted and what was also a long felt that it was inevitable external: D. .. My cheerful
appears barely had time to recover from the image of the wheels of the true custard Merdin C1 that, in view of looking for parking, at the height of the Red Cross are disrupted by a very singular character that sprung with its performance by Picciotto then on the sidewalk, shaking hands in the air (which by the book should be on the steering wheel) incomiciai to shout: "GIUPIPPA, GIUPIPPAAA, GIUPIPPAAAAAAAAH" My beloved Crab Shit I walked in and all together we fervently contonuò to give vent to our throats, and as said the Friars, he will be whistled up the ears beating their brains out.
You can not just say we spent all pomerigigo ago in the tanks, because once you get to a tattoo artist, where Marge soon will give a fire and the phoenix where I'll do that sober harpy attacks, however, a seagull chained m ache breaks the chains and take flight, unless medical complications that I know and Mafa, we stopped at Pizza tomato besieged where we force-fed for 1 hour and passaXD ...
dicedndo justifies me that I had lunch with just a bit of grapes, and as usual the night before I had fasted-.- ... that it was logical that I hunger, oh well that I have to rule, but my stomach after suffers a bit! fact is that between quintalidi chickpea cake, pizza with artichokes, red pizza, 50 and 50 and zonzelle (strictly Margie) We are dedicated to movies and photos just as amazed and theme of the moment was stupid ... the Sicilian dialect that later evolved into the 'calabrese' style then passed to the lush green port of Naples, at the end of all these four dialects were merged and have come out of conversations and suspicions rather than worrying about daughter of the baker and the government that goes "all sgatafasch ... We made the kind people who share Piombino eye does not see the heart does not hurt ... and for those who had not known that cqueste learn important lessons of life ... I believe that this decline is mainly due to linguistic influence was giupippa on us to see him ...
at the same table that we have monopolized s is also given a kind of game with the cards of the knights of the zodiac, but not knowing how to use limited and we comment on the various drums represented by the card (not included in Pegasus, obviusly) ... Mirabile
vision was going to Gardenia where I broke the Friars inisistentemente cock screams in his ear "I want a pencil and a mascara, a pencil and a mascaraah" despite being aware of them in front of the snout, on a shelf at knee height lay many small Mirmar huge (I know that many small Mirmar not huge is Italian, but it does nienteXD) watching us from the bottom of their pack containing soap pasta saponoso.Inevitabili beautiful photos of us who have seen him ciemozionavamo d ...
deciseci Once we met to go over the Toffano and other people with ilquali we entertained and we communicated with gestures more or less (except I do not believe that the CEI has a communication system, in fact well in class is very poorly expressed).
soon, and soon after bought a paschmina that "smelled of 'Indian," he said after the ValeriaXD ome, was born a blockbuster that has remained in his heart: "to return to caaaahsaaah, you go to caaaaahsaaaah, because which the Toffo no longer tolerate repeated after 15 minutes in a row. Finally decided to set out to return to caaaahsaaah continued to repeat the two sentences, welcomes these statements as concrete and satisfactory ... except that on the way back he met a friend of her not-What-can-be mentioned that I waved and fortunately had the good sense or forgetting to ask me what I did not see the famous Harpy ... aves asked me if I would rsposto goisto that I had crossed the day by looking away in disgust he made a helmet that's very unlikely (and hence are taken plus the assumption of themselves as bad or better ocn different hairstyles .. . among many remember the afro hairstyle with that reddish: S ... XD).
the evening we drank and smoked and watched the edited photos taken in the past days ....
Looking at the pictures of last Saturday have suffered because there seemed not to see Stephen for a lifetime, so that at midnight, when he came home we rushed to venturina sanvincenzo venturina doing in 5 minutes ... from crashing! ...
not specifically what has happened when that man came out of the gate ... hugs kisses, cuddles, a crisis of pampering, we ended up in conversation and involves you scambiarciinformazioni tutit three of the one into another without detaching and choking .... XD Our well-loved Azzimondi ... what was missing c: _: We briefly discussed the situation and dellamanifestazione politically incorrect, but little time passed before us in an embrace riavvinchiasimo melodramatic: _: ... we took positions more and more dirty and moreover, is dubious of me and it was inevitable not Azzimondi involves you the legendary ... THREE ... OUR TRIO INDOSSULUBILE ... the three people plus assorted esistantoXD that ....
we love you stephen ... and although last night we were there for only an hour ... plus I'll make back home I made my home in St. Vincent 12 minutes O_O precise ... I do not know how I did it , well ... perhaps explains the fact that I was going to 140 hours at the Princess ... worth the risk of crashing than risk being killed by their mother: S

0 comments:

Post a Comment