Tomorrow Is A Better Day;
short, The post's title is a little chance, some not ... but hope it never hurts, right?
In recent days several things have happened which have upset me a little life rather quickly and are undecided what to do, because the options are there, but those who would do good to me ... Jack harm and friends around me.
My parents no longer want to help me with college expenses, because my mother is pregnant with a child and prefer to help him because "they are great now and I have to make do" reproaching the fact that my decision to leave home with my boyfriend when they were willing to keep it until I needed, even to the end of the studies ... but honestly, what is the truth? Be ... I do not regret at all: these are the "adventures" in real life, learn everything you need in life without weighing too much on parents, living with the person you love, be able to see friends without having to do hours and hours by train ... in fact the independence it gave me so many beautiful things that do not even really know how to list!
This school year I take the bachelor, but if I find a way ... will be very difficult I can do it ... I do not want to give up a university that I really like it, I could lead to different outlets without too much effort, just because it is something I love to do.
Tomorrow morning I'll go to Turin, I want to talk to my quatr'occhi and understand the real reasons for their behavior ... I've never been a good daughter, but I do not think even deserve all this. I thank God
wonderful to have friends like Jack - in addition to being my boyfriend is my best friend, first of all ... and Naoto, Dade, Sara, Alessia, Mara, Daniel, Gabriel ... I ALWAYS pull spirits up and then the guys I met through the GDR: Serena, Ilaria, Angela, Marty, Alex, Jun, Amber ... that even if you do not know how to make me smile more often. > W \u0026lt;\u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment