- No, do not stop-I smiled, I felt my heart beat faster, as every time I smiled, slid his hand on my leg, and went up to my face.
- I love everything about you, my dear. (Now he goes to shit to excite her even more? I want to see if the technique works) from the Black Forest and wild in your head to the hills and smooth flat belly, then get another black forest, but much more dense and intricate, that hides inside a crevice that can be traversed only by me . (And this should be highlighted because they all know about you, but I would like as an example to all the books on the subject of what not to say a while you get fucked. It makes me sick ... This was the crevasse, digging & hellip , it takes a mountain just to levarle underpants) I .... I think I finally fell in love, Ella. (At what precise moment of this story? After the slap in school, after the one at his house after the ride in the rain or now that you've finally pulled off the pants, or do now will tell you that you finally in love with Chad?) (But it will be a rule of ficcyne that she relaxes and has an orgasm only if you tell her that you love before you start?) love with you, my little angel my only light that shows me the right choice, (The light at the end of the tunnel) the only light that illuminates life. I love Ella, I'm sure now, because (We're going to fuck) finally know that you are the right- (So, at my discretion, even if my brain from preventing me from understanding the hominid motivation) I smiled, had been terribly sweet, (And so now I would not hear anything, as promised before) maybe some do not, (In fact he said to me a bunch of bullshit) but for me it . It meant a lot to me. (Oh well, you have the brain you runny ears) That night he gave me his, (Oh, thank you for the various descriptions saved, you are very good) for the first night , (It will have meant "time & rdquo ;?) accomplice under the roof of our love: (The shelter did not have much choice) there we had our first conversation during the lesson in botany, (and gravity) there we were given the first kiss, (But no) there had been our first time. The next morning I woke up in his arms, (always there in the shed? You got a bronchopneumonia?) chilly, (Oh well) were covered only by a plastic sheet, (As the corpses, beautiful) I turned in its socket and met her angelic face. He slept, looking like a greek god, (Oh peace. Poor Zac, he's cute, but a greek god ... The young people fall in love when you do not understand anything) but that was my God, my only. (And Save it as well) When he opened his eyes I seemed to feel dizzy, I passed a hand on her hip and stroked me.
- Day .. -
- Day .. - (Which is not a wish, but just an observation. "It's day, see? And we are still alive, lucky)
- Are you okay? - (I start to vomit ? No, tell me now that I organize. Because if you ask if you are good as it could have bronchitis ok, but if you ask if you are good for other reasons ...)
- Yes, very well- (I think you have a swollen cheek, and still an influence)
- I'm glad- (as if to say "Good for you")
- Thanks, Troy- (Oh my God, thank you for that? WHAT?)
- What? -
- Not to be entered into me, making me realize that it was better to wait- (Eeeeeeh? But sorry, you did not say that you have made it? There is another way of understanding this phrase that I do not know? final but we wanted the big surprise simply saying you screwed a mistake? Not worth mica)
- You're my angel. I love you to death- (You're welcome, sweetheart, I though I had promised you would not hear anything. Have you seen how was I?)
Sbarrai eyes, looking stunned, his head was resting angelically on her palm, while his greedy fingers wandered over my body, (The finger is more eager for him, I might add) before going to stroke my thigh from the inside.
-Anch 'I love you to death, Troy- (Ah, you have crossed eyes because he has heard "I love you"?)
Then suddenly I felt his hand closer and closer to my intimacy, (I told you that the finger he used . What then did you wait too much already, right? Last night, no, but now it's time) until they modeled it. (Eh? I think I get it, but as you are twisted) began to massage, (clockwise?) making me explode with pleasure, while his lips gently tickled my breasts, positioned himself over me, before inserting a finger into my womanhood. (That's the ultimate in comfort, I must say, the first position above) I Startled, feeling then that same finger to wander into it, (Wandering) caress from (Must have finger ET) and I grabbed at his back strong, he added another and began to press hard, almost hurting. (But it is preferable to penetration? Words he does not go into why you should expect, but everything else can come in? But sex is sex, no matter how you do it, not that you remain chaste and pure virgin instead of yours if you put another guy inside. But that stuff ... I do not understand these beliefs) I gave him a little tap 'stronger and I made a line of pain, forcing him to stop. (He is working as he does best, of course)
- Sorry, I did not want to hurt you ... -
- Do not worry, everything is affixed - (on purpose, DASSOLA, pregnant and unfounded. Innovations in vocabulary)
- Troy ... -
- What? -
- I want to do now- (Why six hours ago it was too soon, but not now. earthen there anyway to tell you that I am not understanding anything of the outline, I knew only that he has a finger in, but I do not know if they are still in the shed and if increased only at night or a couple of years)
- ... But ... She . -
- Just wait do not take it anymore, please ... I'm sure you want to do with you- (So far ... There is only him there on the mat of the lesson of gravity ...)
- Treasury You did it yesterday, but ... - (I had to pick up as the waters of the Red Sea)
- Now I'm more than sure- (Those six to seven hours of inner reflection) (But Now, I do not want to ruin the day ... but did not tell them the night before she had all the clothes wet? And sorry, we could not take advantage?)
- a minimum of pain, tell me and I stop, I promise? - (Yes, it works just as well, good)
- Promised ... -
Troy went back over me, trapped me with his hands placed on my shoulders and I hid it under his chest, I took a look at a puppy abandoned (Typical expression of a woman convinced that she wanted to have sex) by then a sweet voice .
- Troy ... -
- Tell me, my angel-
- Pray Fa ... plan .... -
- I swear, I will not make you feel anything- (and keep repeating it! But the author knows that the purpose is to hear a lot 'of things or do you really take it as a measure needed to be done but that the woman does not give great results? What bad experiences have relived writing this stuff?)
I smiled, it was awfully sweet, I loved him and love him still, my Troy Sweet. (Although today I see more and I started with another which does not say "I will try not to make you feel anything, "before having sex)
I spread apart the legs with one knee, then ran a warm hand for my whole body, (Hot ... Staying freezing, in the shed. What then I hope it is a holiday, because if you understood the lesson of gravity with the manure of Wednesday morning, you're screwed) until they came to my cheek. He kissed me as he had never done (Tongue) then felt my femininity (To remember where) to find the clitoris, (And I was joking ... Hard to find, the clitoris, often hidden) when he found him, ( Ten minutes later) I felt his penis press, until he heard the enter me, (the clitoris and what to look for?'ll know what the clitoris quest'autrice or shoot random words? That she thinks that penetration is carried out in clitoris? "I always say, find out if you write explicit sex scenes, because then you make a bad impression) provoking pain, (Oh well, if it enters the clitoris ...) tried to hide it, (The clitoris, which, as I said, often hidden) to avoid stop. I was ready, I wanted to, wanted to tackle the adventure with him, (FACE sa test difficult and not required) the only guy I've really loved. (You also sixteen, I would like to see) If it had been another, the night before would not stop, (But it was him and waited a few hours) would continue to hurt me, not caring. (Rather than waiting six hours the situation has changed significantly) But he did not, I had spoken, had convinced me to wait for the moment I had been really ready, and I thank him today for that. (Even today I have six children and I have never experienced an orgasm because her clitoris is still confused with the sternum)
As I said, I felt a bit 'of pain, which long turned into pleasure . (The "long time" is translated as "eight years" more or less) After joining, he left again, and then begin a steady pace, going back and forth, making me go towards orgasm, my first orgasm. (It's your first orgasm? At sixteen? Oh, holy peace ...) I began to feel my femininity something moving, (Description of an orgasm by zaccina. Ready?) Then something twitched, (Alien?) I was young and still did not understand everything, but now that they have established a gynecologist, (WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN? Because you know everything gynecologist orgasm ? But the shit ... Why look into a vagina as far as I understand you can understand orgasms. Excuse me, but I feel that this story brings out the worst of me) (Then I'd already noted that when the protagonist speaks to us today means that it is recalling the past, so apart from the use of verbs that I cause sudden fainting, I want to know what a gynecologist thinks that we should try to penetrate the clitoris. I must ask this question at the next gynecologist to make sure I meet who is qualified, "Where is the clitoris, ma'am?") know for sure that what was moving was the clitoris (Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! And I thought that the worst was over! Why, because going into details why? He moved ...) who withdrew in the foreskin, (What the fuck ... why ; the scientific description in these situations it is awful) contracted while what was nothing more than my uterus, which was suffering muscle cramps. (That said, it's worse than trying to explain what is beautiful in the music of Mozart) He kept his fingers and I sank into her skin, holding as I could behind him. I felt the orgasm coming (The orgasm came, not you) my privacy was subject to rhythmic contractions, bringing me to orgasm, making me scream with pleasure. (The shopping list is more exciting than this description) Luivenne shortly after me, then lay down beside me, looking sweaty and run a finger over his face.
- I'm sorry if you feel pain, I did my best- (Already it is outrageous that you had an orgasm, I'm sorry, I did not want you to feel anything)
- No, sorry, I was fine, thanks- (It seems they just had a coffee together)
- And for what? -
- making me see this thing in the best way- (Not really. You know nothing of where the parts of your body, describe orgasm as in an instruction manual, you do not even know where to put their things and you're probably also a gynecologist who ruin the lives of hundreds of other women ... Troy has created a monster)
- You know I'd do anything for you ... . - (Including seek the clitoris)
- I love you Troy-
- Me too ... . lot, it makes you very ill? - (but you can not! How much crap can fit into six pages? How many?)
- A little ', but ... promise me one thing-
- What? -
- Do not be a ghost with me, not stand- (But what is holy ... peace)
- What do you mean? -
- Do not disappear now that I've had it, do not make me regret having chosen you as the owner of my virginity, I beg you- (All holders of virginity ; someone raise their hands and put them in a row. You, the owner of the virginity of Belen Rodriguez, you, the owner of the virginity of Elena Santarelli ...) (But if one has someone's virginity, though not a virgin is still a virgin because virginity was the other? How philosopher ...)
- I will not do, now that you're my, you're not going anywhere. Will not let you get away from me so easily- (Actually, idiot, she was concerned not, you did not understand anything)
- How do I believe? I want a test- (Bello she becomes a pain in the ass two seconds after losing virginity)
He smiled at me, then take a boxcutter from his jeans, reached out to the shed and engraved on wood:
"Troy + Gabriella = FOREVER" (And this is the evidence? Come on, if you dare tell me "Yes, this means that the author with Troy and Gabriella will stay forever with you just to believe him and this bitch will be more peaceful." But then what do you expect from someone who does not know where the clitoris?)
- Just a promise? - (Oh well, look ... I wonder if that is the same with Berlusconi. We make an impact on the wall Palazzo Chigi "Silvio + Italian = perpetual honesty")
- Sure- (I am a poor idiot, want not enough?)
- So every time we read the written one, we will remember our first- (The law in the lesson on gravity with the anvils)
That was my first time with him. I continued to give the other sex, but only one man: Troy Bolton, (What does this mean? It grants to the other sex but not to all the other sex, only to Troy. He must think that the only faithful woman in the world, to make that clear) my man for many years now. (How lucky) Who would have thought that I, Gabriella Montez, I married a point guard, the most popular boy in school, I who was one of the most brilliant nerd. (ERI, to read this fic because you're a hopeless decerebration) Now we both have 26 years, got married, we live in Los Angeles and have a beautiful child, William Bolton, our little Will is only 3 years. I am a gynecologist well established, and he is the captain of the Lakers, (Oh Yes! What, you think? Mica the last of the shit, as it should be) I would say that when we can not complain, our life is going very well, I do not know where I'll be in 10 years, but I know with whom: with my blue-eyed angel, Troy Bolton. (Unless he does not leave you for the pivot of the Lakers)
Thank you, Troy. Thanks for being the first and last (What fic satisfactory. Who will read it will have a distorted view of sex so groped by suicide. I must admit that I thought would be so much work. Every time delivery with an idea and then I find myself in his hands masterpieces.)
END
0 comments:
Post a Comment