Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What To Write In A Wedding Card For A Sister

Those bodies unknown - Part 1

I promised you the horror or not? Here for you a fic about Troy and Gabriella, stars of High School Musical and engaged in life (it seems to be so, but I was not informed about it), which in the hands of two unknown people and zaccina become quite distressing.

In short, the history of film, Gabriella is a very intelligent girl who falls for Troy, the classic spinach that played basketball and seems not to have another chance in life. Except that it turns out that he also knows how to dance and sing very well and so because of love songs and group dances in bursts. I love the three films because if there are, indeed, good dancers and singers I can pass on the stories of the absurd that Disney does not see sex between boys of seventeen / eighteen years even by accident. And the thing is serious.

But I wonder, given that the film does not mention any way to such things (a couple of kisses in three episodes) as the girls can conceive then fic like that? Talk about fantasy! There is more sex in the Lord of the Rings.

Here we not only have a sex scene that even my grandmother could write better, but also a type of woman (represented here by Gabriella MarySue perhaps) but contempt in the soul and I hope that does not exist, what if the shots do not send you a slap to fuck with a kick in the balls, no, I'll give and is well pleased.

Girls, wake up and do not write such filth. In my opinion, if they took a slap really would not be so ready to write fic in which it is accepted quietly.

What then Troy and Gabriella pulls a slap in the face ... But what satisfaction can there be in this kind of OOC?

You zaccina and are blissfully comfortable and serene HERE.


A very special first time of zaccina (Of course, so special that you recommend it)

The first time Gabriella Montez, of course Troy Bolton! (Oh well, I want to mica that after three years and two kisses to go to give it to someone else?)

I was alone at home, I was in my room after yet another fight with Troy, (E already this nice couple who spends his life fighting, who knows The usefulness of this thing as can be. Let) was a bit 'of time that we fought, but the quarrel was the worst of all, I did not want to see him. (I would keep to this position, a person needs to improve the solitude you will not break) Today was our anniversary, we had 6 months (How many and how many birthdays are celebrated after six months. They are called mica for anniversaries nothing) together and he ... Well, if he 's is forgotten. (start even bother to verbs, not so much There is nobody who knows them) I went to his locker, as always, I wrapped my arms around his muscular chest (cabinet?) and I kissed her back. (Certo. Do not you know how to explain this attitude by Gabriella, look ... You may see two seconds to figure out now that HSM is not in heaven or on earth. Ah, but the fic there to upset any character you understood at hand ...) Only when he turned I realized I was wearing the uniform of basketball, (Why from behind you could not understand. Troy's basketball uniform that is in front of and behind a uniform is a jacket) smiled absently, then gave me a kiss on the lips and made to leave, I stopped and I asked for an explanation . (Explanations of what? You are in school, he will have to go to training ...) had not ever done! The whole school, East High, precisely, (That's the school ...) I laughed at him, (Why?) really thought of being in the heart of the beautiful captain of the Wildcats? How stupid! I threw my gift on his uniform, (I did not understand what happened. All this because he did not remember that six months they are together?) then pull his fist on his chest, not slightest budge and then I ran away. That's why I was in my room Saturday night, crying like a little girl of 4 years which was stolen sweets. (Or like a moron who believes an anniversary of something vitally important ...) But it was not my fault that I loved him to madness, was it a crime to fall in love? (It is considered a serious offense to forget an anniversary, but not condemn his boy a slap, this is serious. But I would not do spoiler) Yes, because I was in love with it, but he? (He is in love with himself? Maybe) I never would have discovered if I had stayed home that night ... . to cry all my tears for him, Troy Bolton. (I find now that comes and picks you slap? "It's better this fic)

I had just finished pulling out the photos I had taken with that monster (But all this to have forgotten the meseversario? Come on now But you're not comfortable, you're a moron) when someone touched my shoulder, I turned and saw two blue lights in the dark roam the room , (Troy's eyes are luminescent or is it the angel of death came to take it away? Or maybe it's an alien) moved that they now know how my pockets (Oh, me ' I guess. Manco if you understand how the dress hugs from behind ...) and I curled up against the headboard of the bed, bringing your knees to your chest and buried her head on them. (which it is entered without being heard? He did get your mom? Then it's a bitch because you said she did not want to see. Or come alone on the sly? In which case is a disgraceful and you should close their hands in the door)

-Go-was the only thing I really wanted, I felt hurt : "Ah, now was it? (talks like a Golden Retriever) No, because I have an appointment with Chad for a game basketball .... " (He came to worsen the position. But we know that Troy is hard to understand anything) few words to justify that omission, I would accept any justification, but not that. (But it was not a justification, rather, said "Today was that?" As if to say "But who the hell he remembered?" Even Gabriella, despite his intelligence, is hard) (I identified with the plot, because if I comment on the idiocy of 'These two prototypes of squalid human beings I have to piss as usual. Only accurate for me to get angry for a forgotten anniversary, was also a birthday, is stupid and that allowing even one time in the life of her man to give you a slap, not even in a moment of anger, it is equally by imbeciles. So I vented a priori, but both know that will not shut up)

- Let me explain, please ... - (How consistent. He seemed to do not give anything, but now it says) that boy's voice echoed softly (Oh well, "boom" is the typical word that brings to mind the word "sweet") in the room, more tears sliding down my face, I raised my face and stared into those dark eyes bloodshot blue sea with him. (A tragedy ... Manco had missed the spring musical)

- Do not just slapped me in front of the whole school? - (Ah, so he slapped at school already? This particular me had escaped! You're a jerk then double)

- I'm sorry, I did not want. I was nervous and me are taking with you, (Who knows for what was nervous. Because she had embraced from behind or because they had a tough match to be addressed? Type Wildcats against prairie dogs) but did not want. You know you're important to me - (It is clear, I would say) (A party that is unclear even in High School Musical. Troy always does things to stoned throughout the film in the last ten minutes and then sings a Gabriella song and love him more than before. I'll never understand the love stories between today's bimbiminchia)

- Stop it, Troy. We are not meant to be together, they have all understood, (But you know what the other cares) now I, too, so just-

- Gabriella, I love you- (How to resist such a statement?)

- Stop saying do not believe you anymore now, it should be 'off- (points ever, we know this already)

- Gabriella! Why the fuck never listen to me! - (With everything I have to say should be an interesting gotta feel) (And I put a question mark at the end, anyway)

- Why I'm fed up, enough! I said go away, you're a bastard, you've only got around! Go 'way! Go away! (She is so pissed off that you do not understand how it could evolve into a sex scene. Oh, but I said it sucks)

I snapped up, (Change tense again so ; draw attention away from the scene) beginning to be punched on the chest, as more and fort, until he took anger, I took a slap making me fall to the ground, (So much for the slap, this is a Lordon, more than anything else. Complimentoni in Troy, poor, will be a fool, but definitely not abusive. What a loser characters imagine these girls ...) I touched cheek pain, (Mostly you have to collect the eye that you will be finished under the bed) then realizing that the blood began to flow from my lower lip. (Pure) (You will see now how it will be happy to have her first time with him)

-My God, Gabriella .... I'm sorry, really ... I'm an idiot ! - (No, you're a coward shit, but it does nothing, so she'll love you the same look) (An idiot male with the apostrophe is worse than the & rsquo ; idiot normal)

No, no ... . N- not get any closer ... I ... I do not want to see you anymore, do not even know how you get ... - (He's shrewd and he does this now in this moment it seems unlikely to succeed even talk to him. With me it would be already dead, of course with the help of divine providence)

ran out the door of my room, I came to the door and ran away in the rain that fell fine, fine , (Rain is fine comma fina) wearing only a white spring dress, light. Troy ran after me, (Ah, but from? I'm behind someone else) followed me for quite a stretch, (But where the hell are you going?) until I turned into an alley and he went. (which you've already caught a slap, it is nice that you turn with a wet spring dress on the evening in the alleys of the city) (And I guess that you lose sight of or have pulled you guess?) That alley was dark, (Better) lit only a sign of a bar, the paths and the other side and sbucai .... met the school, (had not noticed that it took the road from the school, seems to surprise) the damn school where he had me fooled for months, making me believe that I would really good, when all I wanted was make fun of me .... (And you think, all because you forgot the six months together, not for the slap) I walked in the back, a rusty wrought iron door caught my attention, I opened it and climbed the steep stairs that lay behind it. (will turn into a horror movie?) Sbucai there in his secret place, the botanical garden of the school. (Secret just for him, in the sense that he only thinks that it is secret. If the school garden ... What then because the door was open? Works like dogs and pigs in the evening may enter the botanical garden?) I sat in the shed, looking at the sky and the rain, the same rain that had just touched my body violently frail and helpless, (What poetry) seemed ready to cry together to me, seemed to weep for my fate, for what had happened to me. (At most one can make you pernacchione, you are the idiot) (But why did you stop running? It's not that there are safe and he can not get in, eh?) Suddenly I heard a noise, a noise that made me very scared, (Eh, who knows who he is. You really are stupid) as I could I hid behind the pots where they were planted white tulips, my favorite flowers. (What a beautiful image this idiot who hides behind the white tulips, thank goodness that are her favorite flower because it is important) shadow became the space between the billions of pots, (But will ; idea of how many "billions") finally arriving to take refuge under the shed, I was afraid, very afraid. (Use commas as dots and understand a sentence of five) The terror that was someone's bad mood pervaded me, (It's your boy, that evil is more than a piece of shit) (But really thinks it's someone else? But according to what principle ?) be making me the creeps, I hid myself even more, but not much, at least to look and see who the hell he was. (That is) I looked at it carefully enough hair, long hair, (I would say that you can not call it fair, if he is blond Ryan is this?) ice blue eyes, height basketball player (Well, of course) and lips fine. It was him, Troy. (Come on?) Without thinking twice I rushed to embrace him, (But this is not all over. He has severe mental dysfunction. What the fuck escapes from a glad to see him and then when it gets scared someone worse?) I had a lot of fear, knowing that it was he had reassured me, (That was to run from the beginning, remember? will escape such as Freddy Krueger and appear glad to see Ted Bundy ? No, I invert the terms of comparison, sorry) at least I knew who he was (Better deal with the known evils, right. The next time your house hunting the attacker, instead of escaping you. What then just now I have to ask: but the house they left open or Gabriella's mother is there and not said a fucking miss seeing her daughter out of the house with a bloody lip?) and that I would hurt more than he already did. (Well, luckily you have this certainty, because I'm not so sure I would) His arms welcomed me very friendly, (The welcoming arms welcomed) I took refuge in his chest, my tears mixing with the drops of water that stood on his red shirt of the Wildcats. (It seems that the shirt is water repellent and plastic and that drops to stop mingling on the surface) (It has not changed since this morning, even after having coached at the school)

-Hold- sussurai that word in a faint voice, he did not know how to feel, I know only at that moment I felt safe. (I do not know which verbs to highlight. If you decide to use one time only ...) I was a fool, I quarreled with him for a crap, (Tell to your face, the eye tooth and you are left with the slap. But the superficiality with which they deal with certain issues ...) futilissimo for a reason. (The first yes, I agree, you broke my balls for an anniversary. But after you've had all the reasons, it is only because you're stupid and break the balls he can shorten the slap, eh? )

-Sorry ... - (And she apologizes! bleeding from his lip and apologized! Long live the women's pride. What then, even women's pride, it is more pride in being human)

-.- Shhh ... Do not let me speak, I just squeezed more, when detached, and then we looked .... (Way of crap) I do not know how, but I found myself kissing him, (like you've done three films in which, even by decerebration, you show love and do not beat the living daylights) with such transport and passion. He pushed me more toward the back, leaning against the cold glass of the roof, I had a chill and he stopped, looked at me as if to ask permission (Because there's always this thing, eh? What is this permission that will enchant both the young people? Among other things this great delicacy by a man who has slapped you ...) and I accepted without hesitation. (And when ever! What better time than that if you get caught a slap. Quest'autrice then maybe think that you should do instead of sex strike if, for example, he will not take you out to dinner every Saturday evening) I did not want to wait any longer, I wanted my first time was with him, that boy that I had nice smiles and tears. (And I had dislocated his jaw) He took me by the hips, continuing to kiss me and (Continuing to kiss maybe?) and I lay down on the mattress that deflated by coincidence happened to be there ;, (coincidentally! Oh well, that you're lucky, you might mate in the midst of billions of vessels. What then if the mattress is deflated know that diversity with the floor) we had used for the lesson severity, last week. (In the botanical garden, and what you feel in the gravity botanical garden? At what speed will drop a rose thrown from the third floor on a mat? It will retain the same scent during the fall? So we can also mention Shakespeare and do two lessons in one) privai The wet T-shirt as he began to kiss my neck, shoulders, neck, licking up her dress. (Oh God, what genius this man licking her dress. You will be tired after a while 'or will continue for long? "Because I imagine the good feeling ...)

- will better that these clothes levi "wet" - you , were moist, but not just because of the rain, partly because of his saliva and .... (I was wrong, and continued for a long sbavusciati them all. What this sexy thing) Well, I had never been so blessed in my life, I could do about it? (That is, you have excited and wet clothes? Okay, okay, the part below, though it is a spring dress should imagine that you are sitting over there and I doubt it, you will have raised the above the waist, but the upper part with that superpower did you get?) I was excited ahead of schedule, (And when there is excited? I thought a bit 'when you feel like cabbage) and he saw it, he had the smell of her skirt my dress. (Okay, I thank you heartily. Overflights due to lack of strength, but you did not have the dress?) (I can not stand to fly. I have the image in front of Troy Gabriella's skirt sniffing like a bloodhound, and then ago "Yeah, you're excited, I noticed." Okay, I'll stop, I would not be vulgar) smiled, then lower the straps of the dress and sat down on his legs. (So is a dress or not? I decided to belabor this thing to not think about what you will) The dress slipped below the waist, leaving me to bust open, then pulled me of Troy all stared at him in his underwear, I blushed, was the first time a guy saw me in that state. ("In what was" nice way to describe) began to kiss my neck, then down over her breasts, took one in his hot hands, making me sigh with pleasure.

began to rub clockwise (The accuracy in these situations I always provokes laughter, and decomposed at the same time so much sadness. "Amore, take a breast in her hands and massaggialo clockwise, then take the protractor and the estimated ' right angle to enter "may not be able to write more sex scenes normal?) steadily, (Of course, to do so inconsistently bad takes) felt his erection emerge ( You do not need to smell thank goodness) do not know where I took courage, but I managed to put your hands on the zipper of his jeans, managing to unbutton. (What courage)

We were both in their underwear, looked down and saw his penis press against the boxer, and his eyes were fixed on the digging of my breasts. (But I do not have any digging! I refuse to accept that term!)

-You're beautiful, Ella. Are you sure you want to do? - (Aaaaaaaaah! Shit, every time this bitch! Shoot yourself!)

- Yes, I want you to be the first ... I want to be your first flies - (Attention that when they start the sex scenes you excited, huh? The first time ever, the second plana)

- I am honored, I plan, I promise, I will not hear anything- (And these are promises that a woman wants to feel right before you have sex! This fic increases from row to row)

I felt his warm and strong hands massaging his back, while our tongues began another fight with no holds barred, (Comes Van Damme) his hands went up to the closure of my bra one by one every bra was unhooked. I pulled the straps slowly, once removed I felt his excitement grow as me, but I, stupid I covered my breasts with one arm, blushing greatly.

- Do not be ashamed ... you have to - I took her arm and began kissing my breasts, the nipples hardened, and he smiled and began to pass around the language. I licked them, before one began to suck and massage the other breast. I sighed with pleasure, passing a hand on his chest and the other on the back of her head, arching his head back, I still can not understand how, but I found myself with my hand on his member, (I do not understand it myself as you put) covered only by boxers, I heard him move and my hand rubbed inevitably that organ against me until now unknown, (And that, I think, will remain) (Do not you also feel that the poem transpires from these descriptions? ficcyne Even in the scenes of homosexual sex outweigh those hetero) immediately took off his hand, pulling down the flaps of boxer.Lui I pulled her panties, which I promptly scalciai on.

- Are you sure you want to do? - (Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!) I nodded, I was ready. (as determined, still a little 'to continue, and I'm from the balcony) I took hips, rising slightly, I placed it well on its member (Note the great detail that makes the reading smooth and pleasant) before pushing on it, causing pain to. (Damn, he had promised not to make them feel anything ...) I had done wrong, and he did not want, (It is understood that holds us to your integrity, we have seen from the first slap) I had understood, in fact stopped, but I looked at doing understand him I wanted him to go, but he stopped. I moved away from there, lie on the ground and looking worried. (Come on!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment