Wednesday, September 6, 2006

How To Go Barefoot In School



{a beautiful evening. With nothing to add. (Why ruin something so perfect?)}

What amounts or less, in these parts is a marathon of films in progress.
Or, rather, emerge from my laptop, now every day, significant amounts of images, sounds and words combined into sets more or less likely and more or less well made.
's right, missy is coming (for the first time in his life) to the cinema. This
so does a little ' fear, but it's true.
Hey people, let me remind you that I am one of "Enciso", the one that loves the cynicism of the Commissioner Cordier and sweetness of Grandma Jessica Fletcher. I am, yes, the same one that also looks Dolmen and Ally Mc Beal, Rosemary & Thyme, and so on .. which is claimed?!
be clear that I do not reject, and never deny my beloved series that are much "syndrome slipper" (miss the fireworks for two episodes of Enciso should reflect upon the severity of the symptom ..) But, well, I also have enough common sense (yes, Gnè Gnè, I have too.) (meschini.) to admit that a good movie, to enjoy everything in one go without interruption, until the end credits (all, strictly) is another matter entirely.
The truth is that few movies I know are often heard to say, and have never gone beyond the sweet comedy "delicious." I hate meatloaf politicians, film involved, those bloody ones and those absolutely stupid trash. I can not stand sad endings, people who does not love her and things do not go as I had already designed in my head. In short, it is difficult to be satisfied.
I like, however, the films that surprise, how exciting (even if they end with the open-just do not die ..- too many people) that make you dream or small masterpieces of the past.
That said, you understand my profound indecision when I found myself faced with an endless list of titles (which, of course, I only knew " The Sword in the Stone "=___=) without knowing which way to turn around or what they choose to start my film with domestication.
From an advanced search I was able to skim (enough) the initial result, and I chose three films:
1) an old man: "When Harry Met Sally" (1989),
2) a hearsay: "The Importance of Being Earnest" (2002)
3) and one out of curiosity: "Pleasantville" (1998)
will be the luck of the beginner, what will be, but I was really satisfied with my choice (completely random).
I watched these films without the influence of criticism, not knowing the plot, without knowing the names of the actors.
While writing this line, it occurred to me a silly example: when someone is very hungry, any food you are eating, although not excellent, is necessarily well-liked and good taste.
With these films with me and it went exactly like this: I really want to see them, though they were, and, although perhaps not be masterpiece, to me, and that's what counts, really enjoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment