Sunday, September 17, 2006

Snowboard Outlets Ontario



E 'success that came to my mind a bit' things to do while I was standing with folded hands (as usual) and go to know why I decided to implement them (almost) all.

First I thought about changing. Change
life and habits.
Here, life and habits change after all these years, it must be said, is not simple.
Only how could I say no to those eyes? Those eyes .. God if you could tell in words .. have a "nonsoche" that makes you say crazy things, and then walk ten minutes later to ask "what am I saying?". THAT nonsoche you stoned, and that you stand there like an idiot with the bamboleggi look stupid. Complete idiot. (However it was not what I wanted to talk.) (Oh yes?)
I said .. I decided to change without anyone telling me anything. So either they are crazy or I'm getting very old and wise. Because the reality is not in either case, tell the convention that I decided to change for myself and for Love. But it is not easy anyway. The motivation is strong, but sometimes the bad habits seem to prevail and it is as if all the work done up to that time and much effort is crumbling and need to start over. Of course you first see a defeat that a success, but the director told me that am I doing well, and although we are all aware of his impartiality, is so good to hear it!
To help me I bought a book that seeks, very patiently, to teach me all that screaming your vocabulary against the mother or her boyfriend who just try to help me if I'm wrong is not exactly the most gentle and nice to do (for hard times one that barks for an "eye" that is too strong) and, following some of the advice found in his pages, I'm also taking a notebook (true) that I called "The Book of Anger" where noted, day day, if I'm upset, against whom and why.
Mica peanuts!
I set her to become better and, what the hell, I WANT TO DO IT!

And, secondly, I decided to change the template.
Yes, gentlemen, again.
E 'missing life in here. Missing files, missing color.
Mica can do all of my amazing verve exhibition, eh!
Ok, apart from the crap to take up space and consume these lines and characters available (=____=), I looked three (percent) or four (percent) of those other lj that roam the net, I trawled between HTML and I read instructions to create a "brilliant buttons, icons and other java Robette similar. It must be said: I did not understand almost nothing. But adding an innocent and
(seeds) on the small image summit of this small page, suh, we want to be?! (Please, have a family, do not tell me .. not hard to stand up to the news and I would leave my children orphans ..).
must be optimistic. And, usually, good start is half the battle.
But if you do not stop writing, that half the work when it arrives?!

missy (who will be back soon. And with a new template.)
(Hopefully even those that work.)
=_______=

0 comments:

Post a Comment