Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stomach Bug, Stiff Neck



{ You six things, including things that I always belong yet will always remain new stories, including those things that I never asked anyone but you give me you wanted ... For me you are ... through a flash you will not feel pain in .}

I remember when I was about to leave, a month ago, and I told him my feelings for You are, after all, something of mine. (Well, ours.) But something to be jealously guarded as not to ruin any of this beautiful building that we are, without feeling the need to write it from all sides ..
.. I love you.
That I love you like never before have I loved someone and that the mere sound of your voice change all cards on the table, I do something right here, right in the heart and in a second I forget my name and what day is.
fact is that in the end, it is not true at all.
is not true that I want to keep all this wonder to myself.
Because I want to be able to say and whisper. Then write, but also screaming.
stressing, if it is necessary.
otherwise leave alone.
But I still want to remember, here, now, on this sheet that slowly fills with tiny words, all black and thick dense, that I am happy.
Happy when you take me by the hand and tell me stronger "Chicchino." When I Musino and you look at me seriously but we see that it makes you laugh. When you forget your eyes to me until I can not breathe e il terreno, sotto i piedi. Sono felice se posso passare almeno un secondo nell'incavo del tuo collo, vicinissimo alla guancia. Ma anche alla spalla. E tu hai quel profumo, quello che sa di caldo-buono e di casa e di un viaggio lunghissimo che ora è finito. Tu sei il mio porto, il posto dove vorrò sempre tornare. Nel lettone è bello sapere che ci sei, e che i tuoi piedi sono sotto tutte quelle coperte, ma pur sempre intrecciati ai miei. E quando ascoltiamo una nuova canzone è come se la ascoltassimo da sempre, perchè è già nostra e resta intrecciata a tutte le nostre piccole cose che non andranno mai perse nè dimenticate. Sono felice quando mi telefoni e io non me l'aspetto oppure quando riesco finalmente a sentirti dopo aver fatto many things. And I like to tell-all those things, because that is how you're always with me. It 'nice to prepare the Creme Caramel secretly burn the bottom of the pan, pour half over the table and then almost let it freeze in the freezer, because I forgot to move it in the fridge. But it's even better, eventually, eat it together. Same plate, same smile. And take a turn for the Puccetti with the caramel. Everything is painted green and blue, in these parts. They started your eyes and your smile, now dishes and glasses, is the tablecloth, my toothbrush. Even the book that is helping me not get angry anymore. Why I'm happy and
you are the reason for all this, all this sun is here and that never goes out. Anger can also not come back, where it could never find this place right?
My Love is the most beautiful in the world, indeed, more. Better looking all around at all.
And here I can say.
Here's how to tell you.
ear. Slightly. Gently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment