Monday, September 4, 2006
Kates Playground Watch Online
And the days are long gone. It must have been just two and are now nine, I do not know how.
Tonight I'm tired and sad. To be honest I did not even really want to write, but so be it.
must throw them out and then destroying the bad thoughts, the ones that look when you're distracted and plays a song recognizing the agreements which create environments that no longer exist. Because the characters are erased each other and now lives in that house another family. And 'bad to be forced to forget for his life. I did not want to forget anything, really, I did not want. I wanted to all, to those friends, that life, the lie. Instead, one day I took a can of gasoline so high, I have a match and set fire to everything.
These feelings need to be written otherwise give rise to ghosts and shadows. And I now live in the sunshine, no escape, no hiding. I live well. Felice. The shadows and smears put them in that fire and then I turned to forget about it. There
I thought only yesterday when I listened to a song, almost by accident.
And there was the piano.
The first thought was to run in the room with a bat than eighty pounds and destroy my black Yamaha. And then tear away all the harp strings come and let out a scream, a horrible scream that woke throughout the city.
Instead I took the lap in bed, I put the headphones on and I forced myself to listen to those four minutes of words, note to note.
I had a small light in the room, such as children, for my courage. I was alone with that song.
And finally, won.
I started fast, maybe this is the truth. I overstated by saying that I had become numb to everything.
I now do not feel nothing, they are just memories, but I'm not insensitive.
Those notes I feel them, know them in my head and give birth to a theater that I know by heart. That's not bad, not that. But I do not have to hide.
There is nothing wrong with having the memories, Missy.
Nothing wrong with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment