Thursday, October 5, 2006

Cervix Quite Low Hard And Open Week Before Period

FS... you're stupid, or what?

Or rather: I'm working. (To me, yes.)
Eventually things done "Frino frun French," as someone said (do not know), do not like anyone. Imagine if you just have to like what is going through the days and hours of his youthful age behind this very nice layout.
nice, indeed. So that was able to collect them 56 coding errors, so, because he did not know what to do and wanted me to play with it some '. When I realized that the image changes position depending on the different browsers, at times fainted. I did not want to admit it, type skit from Alcoholics Anonymous: "I can stop making mistakes when I want to code! When I want! ". Then, of tears in his eyes the size of two melons, I got courage and I typed http://validator.w3.org to see where and what was not (very) good.
W3C is inflexible, you want to try ? Enter the URL of your site e.. Good luck! If you have not committed any mistake in writing the code on your site will be approved by the W3C, otherwise .. Well .. Arm yourself with patience and make the necessary changes. I managed to find errors in sites very well made and I personally appreciate very much. And frankly I was not disappointed at all! I felt, so to speak, in good company! And that company!
summary: a balance, therefore, I find myself with a code to be redone almost from scratch, an image that lacks originality and moltisisme ideas that I still can not realize. The ideas are endless and sometimes I wonder if I have the means to realize what really turns me on his mind.
My dream would be to produce a stunning presentation in flash of short duration, one of those jewels that leaves you wide-open mouth for half an hour but, mentally, you're covering in a continuous rewind what has just passed, asking if it was real and if you saw it really. The impediments to the implementation of this (small, eh ..) dream are basically three. Indeed, no. One: I can not use flash. Ahahahaha!
Should I stop to fill the eyes of something that (for now ..) are not able to create.
I must, instead, concentrate on something more affordable, such as two-dimensional images, photoshop The html .. I doubt there is a. I think I should do instead of advertising graphics.
But everybody knows that the drawings do not feed a family.
Well, even with advertising.
However .. Sifting through other sites I became interested in photoshop tutorial. There are some very interesting and fun even on YouTube.com . What consoles me is that they are not even able to "play" the base year, namely to create a background shot using a stupid filter pixels in half-tone. What can I say? I had better do the advertising!

As for everything else between the parentheses (Web ..) and (graphic ...) I can say that a new departure for Cittàlandia is dangerously close. Farewell to the days spent as a young girl free and carefree as a butterfly crazy. Dear me, you go back to hard labor. What then are not even so much sorry. Never admit it officially, but a little 'I had filled the pockets of hanging here all alone in playing with things that are absolutely frivolous and not related to my work.
Here's lazy people who must give a purpose in life, otherwise it risks avizzire as a pine anemic!
My aim now is one: to build (there) a future, more specific in the sense that you can imagine. A real future, on which lay the foundation for a rich and satisfying life.
Yes I know, I know .. are always the same things.
And maybe they are so obvious and now you expect me to write that in the future also hoping that my prince on a white horse, maybe with green eyes and two years younger .. (Which "less" do not know exactly what that means, but there you are ..).
So wait, wait.
Because from here the prince has already passed. Not on a white horse, no, because he is a prince and evolved rides a bicycle (though would prefer a Lancer Evo 8 / 9).
But it's a Prince Charming with dicks and controcazzi!
-and when we only want ..-

0 comments:

Post a Comment