I had no desire to work on the layout and I dropped it, neither fish nor fowl.
I started late tonight, and ideas (given the now-2.3-) very scarce, and although there are (many) things that I'm still not clear (what happened to titles and dates?) Are too tired to think now and I decided to review everything later date.
Then I already know that tomorrow we will spend the day because you know it, and just ugly, I will bring the guilt. But now I just do not want to learn more.
probably would not have had to work by using it as an excuse to avoid admitting that often have a little head of his dick, because now I seem to have one of those squalid backgrounds who use those codes do not even caught by mistake. And ok I will not be made person to html, but not the first to discover it. There. (Yes, I am saying more for autoconvincermi. Happy?)
So I decided that I will pretend to have created the eighth wonder of the world fail (at least) to sleep in a quiet, dreamless tag desperate begging to spare me, please!
must be said that if I still can not make up my mind about going (or not) in bed, there is a reason. The layout is just a stupid excuse. It must also be said that this is not a platform to talk about it, and I will not.
But it is proper to make an apology to a special person to me has always the right word, a thought sweet and gentle manners.
A person who has made this beautiful October 1 the most beautiful and memorable days of my life, tonight I answered and moving them badly silly false accusations.
Fear I just played a bad joke. And this is not to justify myself, but trying to describe what I felt at that moment (though I should do it now without getting angry.)
Well, yes I was afraid of practically everything, anything that go through the dirty mind of a little girl with a cold. Even my shadow. And I felt trapped, lost and alone. Without a hug, but it seemed that the world was ending in front of me without being able to look at those eyes, sincere and reassuring me. And I, stubborn, I said no, he did not believe it.
I want this person who is the light of my eyes and my only reason for living know now that I'm wrong. What a mistake so much and so often, but I was wrong, especially tonight. That I was naive and young. And I'm sorry. Terribly. Really.
This love so beautiful is the only safe place I have and I trust who has always shown me love me, that since April 1.
And I trust blindly, as I trusted yesterday for giving a priceless treasure the last piece of a life that now belongs solely and completely to him.
I want this person, who is the greatest love there is, a house and a big heart, know that I do not regret anything. Nothing. And
October 1 rivivrei that exactly as I experienced yesterday, continues to repeat, without changing anything.
Forever.
For this I apologize. With my heart in my hand.
Sorry.
(ilove) YOU
Monday, October 2, 2006
'vuze Search Template'
So...here I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment