Sunday, October 8, 2006

Guests Are Responsible For Their Meals

So funny!

[.. and I love all the attention and know how to give, and I want indifference if I never want to hurt.]

It 'difficult to remain standing by the bed. Then he read that on a huge red suitcase full of completely useless stuff that reminds me continually that tomorrow .. Well, tomorrow you start all over again.
Everything, even the elementary things. The
make friends, make fun of the teachers, record lectures, exchanging notes, going to try to make the classroom and forget the name of someone who has just presented ..
What then, finally, is a very good life, that.
The only difficult thing is to leave, leave everything (and everyone) here. It 'hard to get home at night, tired, in a city that is sometimes a bit' a stranger, without any of the family, someone who will cook a hot meal or tell you something beautiful and then hold you.
This is difficult, everything else is a challenge.
And it is good for this.

Then someone (with A) I know you miss me a bit 'more. And I wish I could take away with me, put nell'Eastpak and hide under the desk, in class. To have him here, near close. Because the absence is mutual, you can believe me.
Sometimes it almost hurts. A disease that passes as soon as I hear or write .. it would be better to see you, hug you. But there is content or at least, it pretends to make do with what little there is. A beautiful little
. Yes.
We miss you, and I like it. Why then meet again, later, is another matter entirely. It 'not like for those who can to pick up the house whenever they want. It 'more like a meet again. Always. And every time. Again.
And the platform 9 is my favorite, you know, right? I like it because it is ours and because there, every Friday, we have rewritten history. In
a hug.

It 's true that leaving is difficult.
But I did not say that beauty ultimately lies in the return. Back
who has been waiting for you.
Always.

[We are children of different worlds, one that erases memory .. distracted and draws the same story.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment