A.A.A. Rascal Flatts (and LJ of course) ADDICTED.
Russian for "Good!". Yes, because your affectionate (?) Missy decided to learn this language comic (for now .. unintelligible) has already begun, as the little children of primary school, to pretend to know how to read (but mostly write =___=) Cyrillic. I'd apply a thin layer of hairy, but then why?! Give all the Russian, the personal satisfaction is guaranteed! They tell me it will be impossible to read the newspapers (but who wanted to read them?), Numerals we will never know decline (Embee?) And I hardly know the future. That is, as being very promising! Haha! Ahem .. Let's be serious. We must say you have to say, precisely. The course is short (26 weeks) and we who have chosen the path of martyrdom and punishment physical and mental (learning Russian =) we are beginners. I am heartened to see that every lesson we are less and less .. I wonder why?! Haha!
Today just can not be serious .. I think this is the stupidest post I ever wrote .. But I really do not give a damn! I'm on the internet (latch) are in love with the beautiful and nicest guy who ever lived up to 17.30 and I have nothing to do .. The laundry is drying, lunch is almost ready, the house is a mirror and the bed remade. I just have to wash my hair and then, really, I can not wish for anything better.
Actually, you poor things, you do not know .. Do not you know that I'm distracting my little tiny brain avizzito twisted and not to allow the opportunity to recall what will happen to us (and me-he always survives ..- up to 17.30) in a few hours .. And to be exact .. Which course there will be a few hours.
I should now write to let you know the drama that I (CI) is waiting for the pass (Contemporary History), but you pretend you have not read anything, so my brain does not collect the information and will continue to laugh like a gay rincitrullita wrapper.
If you were to actually realize this most unfortunate fact begin to come up with absurd excuses for not coming with me to class .. begin to lower with a crude hook down from my ear and then, furtively, to escape the open window, not caring that we are on the fourth floor .. So with good consequences imaginable.
road would become a decoration.
small and ugly. That is, no worse than his usual form ..
are things!
Hello people!
0 comments:
Post a Comment