GROUP: (group
Before going to take a shower I wanted to leave something written above.
Something, perhaps, even I do not really know what it is .. but I feel inside all week and that only now that it's Friday, I can distinguish between lumps of accumulated fatigue, people they know, laughter and notes taken in the course.
It 's the feeling of "group". Having a group to see it grow in harmony as they are added and people know each other, being part of a group, know they can count on more people ready to help you out, go to class together, waking up each morning by a ringing phone (as long as you can! ") and laugh dell'accento impossible for some people.
E ' nice to say "No, because her pussy is in it's ugly!" without any context in which to insert, and then laugh until it hurt my stomach. And to say a number of other words ("nonsense", however, will go down in history ..) and phrases ("Oh yes! The room inside the wall!"), Do an infinite number of faces and spend half an hour in contemplation of all those people who are now drinking from the fountain that promotes behaviors porn.
There are dark circles, headache for three days, the bathroom to wash and piles of notes to play back and reorder.
But there are also people with whom it is nice to share it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment