Monday, May 14, 2007

How Many Calories Burned With Denise Austin

WEEKEND

Friday morning, I disturbed over the world to find a place to sleep at Miho, my Japanese friend in London that is much improved in becoming better at English than me and that is one of my ways of life of women with independent ** balls because he is traveling alone ... and not afraid of anything. He does not feel homesick and smiles to life by adapting to any situation, good or bad. **
Friday afternoon: Me and my girlfriend Patty, we bought two small fluffy Mokona each other as a birthday present ... I have one white and one black ... XDDDD and her two daughters as the worship from morning to night !
Friday evening: I was advised that the next day had dinner with a friend from high school ... and I had the desire after that phone call to put a rope around his neck and hang myself ... since two or three people in that group did not really ... I can stand XDDD
Saturday I waited in vain for the phone call from Miho to go out together for Rome, but apparently then shot one day to find the hotel and I felt too guilty, too ... ç_ç piangereeeee ... I felt like I'm stupid sucker! !
Saturday night: A DINNER WITH THE ENEMY! XDDDD but we had fun after all ... and has returned home to the ONE! And just when I went to bed ... I get the message that tells me Miho ... LET'S MEET UP TOMORROW! XDDDD and there on I thought ... I'll never NOT TO SPEND A DAY IN THE SUN ... A STRANGE BURNING TO SPEAK ENGLISH TO JAPANESE JOINT TRAVEL GUIDE ... TO MAKE A MIHO TO SURVIVE THE CAR THAT I WANTED TO INVEST as I was so absorbed ROAD TO ENTERTAIN MY FRIEND I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN TO SECURE, To show our universities, TAKE HER OUT BECAUSE FASSI ... to convince and modesty that is a fantastic girl with so much courage to face life and to enjoy ALL THE WAY IN RELIANCE ON THE OTHER AND ITSELF ... BUT. ..
In the end I managed to do everything ... and every smile was a great joy for me ... oooooh ... ç_ç I want so much! It 's a dear girl! ç_ç I'd like to see me more often ... sad ...
Sunday evening arrives Shirubia destroyed home ... and sleep without eating! XDDD

Thanks to everyone who supported me during this weekend and who tried to help me overcome it. XDDDD I'm still alive ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment