EMOEGGIANDO here and there ... An unusual message
intestinal flu since this demoralized me so much and threw me down a lot ...
since I have low blood pressure ...
because I feel so sad and lonely and I need love ...
because I feel rejected by the world ...
because I wonder if Subaru will join me in ...---> THE KEYSTONE OF THIS STATE OF THE SOULS ... straw that broke the camel's back!
because I feel so provident a victim of misfortune ...
and who knows whether it is provident ...
as heavy black makeup and I would watch people with tired eyes and full of capillaries burst ...
because I want to show everyone that I carry heavy chains in his hands and feet from some days in this part ... because I can not move ...
as soon as I try to set foot out of the house it rains ...
because I feel so EMO ANGST and ...
place two other desserts Puppets PON & ZI ... XDDD
these are Blue and Joy ... never happened with the girls and are so unlucky and sad ... Hajimemashite! ç_ç my brethren of provident? MISFORTUNES ...
very short video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnC_g5SILt0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqmbuNTTrU
http://www.youtube .com / watch? v = MCB9x5gjInA
images:
http://www.alicenelpaesedeibambini.it/Alice/home 20page/il% 20and%%% 20tamburino/img/BLUE 20JOY.jpg
http:// www.andreaxmas.com / images / blueandjoy.gif
http://www.absolutbcn.com/wp-content/barcelona15032006b.jpg
http://blog.adci.it/wp-content/uploads/ 2006/05/blue_and_joy_a_milano-2wtmk.jpg
basins and sad discouraged ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment