and after so long ... here I am again! (Cm exaggerated usual ... XDDD)
Yeah intestinal flu or food poisoning BOH ... this time it's been a very very very very BAD BAD BAD Neither! XDDD
but yesterday I made up my eyes ... seeing in the Church, the communion of my cousin Michael who is usually a Thug caciarona! Yesterday, I saw so beautiful but so beautiful that it looked like a white fluffy sugary sweets to eat! XDDDD was really moving and despite stomach pains ... I laughed happy to see her become a young lady! Was the most beautiful of all! The Light of the Church! ** I fell in love for the second time ... the first time was when he made his first smile! DIRECTED ONLY TO ME! She was the natural fiber of all (her mother is doing to be a complex'm done è_é height) and also this was the most beautiful and sweet, as small as a frightened bird in the hands of something huge ... I really see it in the dissolved gelatin into a sugar. I LOVE MY CHIBI MICHELA WITH ALL MY HEART! Just as I love my little Idgie (nickname from "Fried Green Tomatoes") ALICE, my other cousin two years younger, which is an earthquake, a savage, a first lady in a good way XD
If you had seen yesterday receipt ... we looked like really the stars of Fried Green Tomatoes ... me with my dress and hat in the wind ... and matched her white dress, but yes ... a white man who ran very little ... since his favorite sport is to climb on and grab the willow branches as a kind of LIANE to throw himself on the grass, the branches as if they were dueling with swords, talking with the light poles pretending people who are pretending to cry with real tears to get to the pampering and besides his tongue out at the end telling you it was a joke ... and all I will TRAVEL BELOW ARE EVERY SECOND ... XDDDD that couple! Yesterday I was also the proposal of marriage ... but I told her that it is ILLEGAL in Italy a marriage between women and she said "then fly" with that look on film that is fine. It 'an incurable romantic and platonic loves loves. We are like a lot from this point of view and joke a lot between us and we do a lot of laughs. He convinced me to be his soulmate because the stand until the destruction of myself ... but of course this happens once in a while ... otherwise end up going to stay after her hospital! Then I told Alice if you do not want to see me to the hospital with an IV is better than withdrawing the offer of marriage and I finally convinced by throwing himself into bedlam as usual! XDDDD does a lot of marriage proposals for my cousin, also in style, with all the details, like in the movies, is an actress born ... he made to his mother, his sister, his father, to me, at Grandma's too ... crazy! XDDDDD
So on the one hand there is my beloved Michael, young gangster who works behind the scenes, the other is the wild and romantic ... Alice COMMUNION WITH BOWS THAT was! XDDDDDD only the flakes used them to strangle ... evvabbé my cousin but I love you too much for them ... I think I'd do anything! XDDDDD if they told me to jump into a ditch ... I jumped! XDDDDD happy smile ... until I'm happy and smile! **
0 comments:
Post a Comment