Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Display Tae Kwon Do Belts Diy

OTHERWISE IN YAMATO & Loveless ... Kony FOREVER! XDDD KYAAAH

** The most beautiful couple in Loveless is truly the "Yamato & Kony '... but there is a moment that could be represented in a more delicate ... the whole relationship is very sensitive ... and I can not be put such an image with roses behind as if to say that if there are the roses behind pretend that nothing happens ... I can not stand this stuff! or without it for Nothing is left to guess ... like with her hands crossed or whatever ... or you do not see such an image ... so if I were them I would have been nothing short of knowing that all inca ** ata see me while I join intimately to a person! is the same speech I did at Ross the other day ... I do not like anything to see these scenes in anime! since they are much closer in the movements, sounds and colors to reality ... I am crazy but here boh SORRY FOR THEIR OWN! and I feel a Spying if the scene is not made in a delicate, ethereal and various stuff ... in short pants and bras do not have to see ... that's what bothers me! Men must be represented by the belly up and women from his shoulders and putting her hands crossed ... or whatever you want ... but the scene should always be the end ... and that put me behind the roses and then you show me a bra in a time so close to us ... so I strangle the director all right with that bra! XDDDDD
SHORT, to show that party place to rest her hand (very fine and delicate GESTURE ON THIS ... I do not dispute) that you do not need the shirt to remove all power! XDDDDD understand me!

Anyway ... back to normal speech and emotions as expressions of love ... send me pictures of their faces ... I prefer Yamato & Kony to all the others ... all the other characters are nice but not give me send me the feeling that instead of deep connection Kony Yamato & SOUL ... their relationship is really nice and sincerely SORRY FOR THEM AND FOR ME TOO ... seeing that scene that I would really represented in art ... -___-... I just decided my future work ... giving directions in the souls to represent how you must love the scenes of the SUMMIT of characters in the right way so that it travels a message that goes beyond their intimate and not invade it! XDDDDD Yeah! MORALITY I will do on the set ... XDDDD nice job!
but deep down you might expect from someone like me if such an opinion ... so do not be offended ... it's just my point of view ...^^;;;

boilers! I have seen other evvabbé pictures ... ... well though! è_é I spoil pairings that I love so ... I care about me to see certain things ... I want to hear the speeches ... so this pair has a pretty good potential REPORT OK for me ... and they're ... devastating ç_ç bwaaaaaah ... Oh well ... I like the same ... I'll try to reset ste scenes in my mind that do not respect my ammmmorrri bellli ...-__- ---> has now taken their love under his wing ... is a patron of love!

Furetta but then at the bottom like you too ... I have caught in their community because I try to put an avatar with them and I saw two Kaze-chan ... good good ... you also take their love under your wing Protecting Furetta ... XDDDD ... but you're everywhere! XDDDDD ---> is a phrase from horror bwahahahahahaaaa joke! you always taste like moi! XDDD ---> Poor

I like bad bad bad either! ** Shirubia chases "in love" and Yamato strush strush Kony to do with their head on their shoulders, but identifying the soggettone in question run away hiding in some remote desert island with Subaru Seishirou and we took refuge for centuries as ... XDDD I like to terrorize the couples in love that I like! hihihihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment