KAKYOU'S TIME! * XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
're going out of character profiles of X fun ...
after the period of Ross against Kusanagi now comes the defense of Kakyou by Fura XDDDDDD: Speaking of
kakyou Furetta said, "is a truly depressing its poor ^ ^; if I were in his place then .. to think that I'm half dead and helpless without feeling * so * in a hospital bed and I turn around all these strange beings from sexuality (Yuuto partt of the nun throws if anything, that Fuuma is not .. not even talk about it, a pc maniac, a troi * na-class half always' Gnudi, an asexual Seishiro .. that .. oh well, maybe give him a hand willing to die and that is dangerous no matter ^ ^, then who else is there .. Dunno, still a good party really) XD
c'avrà but not even the strength to kill himself, biting his tongue??
here is what's wrong among the dragons of the earth: miss communication! I think if you asked him to please Satsuki would give him even a little hand to die at the peak Kakyou! XDDD "
********** Yuuto and the party do not throw anything and the phrase" lacks communication, "I have taken seven hours of life with laughter! ****** *****
If you continue to do so to the page of profiles of X characters really really comic ... thanks girls ... xDDDDD
Perl! XDDDD me cherish all these do not come its duty to make a monument of your words on my livejournal ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment