METHODS OF STUDY OF ALTERNATIVE
yesterday I studied English in a manner unworthy! I said to myself ... Silvia test a new method begins ... ... you pick up a manga series that you liked and rileggitela ... just finished reading a book ... to investigate the entire unit English ... and I did ... I re-read the 11 volumes of GOD CHILD, one of the short series that I managed to complete just 11 units ... and I studied English! Well in my mind there is currently a mix of GOD CHILD AND CONCEPTS BLOWING IN ENGLISH ... delirium! Examination already imagine what I will write ... Were Cain and Riff HAVING breakfast with Aunt Katleen Maryweather When Suddenly ... blah ... blah ... blah ... so I'll write all the FACTS COUNT CAIN & CO. in my job ... you say is a good method?! At the end of the eleventh unit in my book after reading the eleventh volume with legendary Cain and Riff ... Amor de MAMMA ... I shed tears of two lakes on the pages a little confusing ... xDDDDD evvabbé ITALIANO ink. .. And then a pause between each other and reflected that I had to tell Fura and Isa who sold this series ... that Riff was not so useless! Indeed with the final split of his personality, I found a really interesting ... the fact is that Maryweather (who are happy to have played for some years) and Oscar (who are happy to have married for a few years) were the most sane and survived by giving end to that accursed race of psychologically unstable people! We can say that really is a happy ending of a thriller last INTRIGO ...---> short thought to anything but studying is a woman!
... But here I was working at the end of the stage and realized I've got a little something ... a little but I think something will! However
this series for me is very beautiful ... it really GOTHIC!
But we are talking about a few sentences of Cain to Riff that I have made my stomach turn like "YOU ARE MY TOY" heck ... but do not tell even if they think! That is making a rhetorical weapon to create a character I do not like honestly ... and besides toy is a word so Dismal be compared to a living being ...
heck gave dell'animaletto also be pet ... so moderate terms! I'd probably Riff in fact everything that has made him tie his shoes, coat hangers to make, except in those situations, I think I would have responded to TONE, no, I would have picked up and I would have thrown in a tub Coldwater **... yes! So you Riffer! That is not Riff that he was wrong in his way of being, is Cain was wrong ... that is not to be useless ... Riff is Cain who passes for a guy like that with useless words here ... and I started to analyze the psychology of Cain and why did so would ... and I discovered that ... SECRET! no more secret that I want to further break the boxes ... XDDDD
read somewhere today that fear ... eh?! XDDDD
0 comments:
Post a Comment