Monday, May 21, 2007

Kate's Playground On Dresser

...**

For those who have not realized ... this is my final project ... even if met, due to my indecision, several detours now ... has taken a concrete form! Well! I am in my life I will buy only two most likely dollfie! That looks like a Subaru was a child and I will call it so, and another that looks like a child Seishirou (more or less I can imagine) and I'll call it like this ...

but what Cain and Riff? but what Wataru and Seed heifer? But as Serge and Jiraberu? I will do so and that's that! So that their love will live with me forever ... a love ... a love pure and INFANT BABY XD ... and so I will be really a worthy member of their fanclub for wanting to represent this unique aspect of their history! XD and you give me an Oscar for the one who broke REALLY boxes with this rigamarole SEMI-melodramatic COMEDY! XDDDD enough! it's decided ...^_____^
still think that half the people knew that it would end like this ... because even my friends from high school in my ramblings and visionaries have understood only two words they know by heart even although they do not know ... "Subaru" and "Seishirou! XDDDDDDDDD two words that tend to affect much in the minds apparently ...
People: Yes indeed! Bastaaaaaaaaaa ...
Shirubia: Ohohohoh ^^;;;;

and then another song that I loved from the depths of my heart for a year ... just think I had 17 years when I heard the first time and the ' I immediately attributed to their love ... XDDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRNO1WSgGw&mode=related&search =

0 comments:

Post a Comment